12-year-old Shot Dead by Police (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 09:13:59 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  12-year-old Shot Dead by Police (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: 12-year-old Shot Dead by Police  (Read 16168 times)
publicunofficial
angryGreatness
Junior Chimp
United States

« on: November 24, 2014, 01:19:36 AM »

This is a tragedy, but the cop wasn't in the wrong. That gun looked realistic, the kid reached for
it when he was told to put his hands up, the cop was a rookie, ect.

I hate American police with a passion, but this one doesn't muster up much outrage.
publicunofficial
angryGreatness
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2014, 12:02:01 AM »

If Reaganfan's father's views are anything like his Reaganfan's, I fear for the citizens in his jurisdiction.
publicunofficial
angryGreatness
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2014, 12:41:07 AM »

There is something seriously wrong with the United States. America has such a predisposition towards gun violence, it's unlike anything else in the developed world. It is seriously one of the biggest social problems America faces. That is not an exaggeration.

My opinion is slowly changing from "Only sane people should have guns" to "Only police should have guns" to "no one should have guns"
publicunofficial
angryGreatness
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2014, 01:32:39 AM »

Yes, I see twelve year old children with toy guns as innocent. Because I'm not a sociopathic fascist.

You keep repeating that these monsters are "trained" to do such a thing. I don't care that he's trained to murder children. That doesn't make him any less guilty of murdering children.

But the 911 call didn't say "12 year old child with a toy" it said, "We have a black man waving a gun".

No, the 911 caller literally said the gun was "probably fake."

I know, but you still can't task the risk.

CLEVELAND (AP) — The U.S. Justice Department and Cleveland reached an agreement Thursday to overhaul the city's police department after federal investigators concluded that officers use excessive and unnecessary force far too often and have endangered the public and their fellow officers with their recklessness.

http://news.yahoo.com/holder-issue-details-cleveland-police-probe-162038015.html

Ahem........Michael?

I don't control those decisions, silly. LOL

But if you did, you would literally not change a single thing?
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies