Opinion of dead0man (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 03:17:22 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Opinion of dead0man (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: ?
FF

HP

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 92

Author Topic: Opinion of dead0man  (Read 3017 times)
dead0man
Atlas Legend
United States

« on: November 24, 2014, 03:28:34 AM »

Clearly an HP - his two pet causes on this forum are unquestioning, indignant apologism for Israel and unquestioning, indignant apologism for Bushie.

Why he cares so much about a country he's probably never even been to and a lazy fat f#$% he's probably never met and who certainly doesn't deserve his sympathy or advocacy is beyond me.

His sig is also rather pathetic and probably attempting to compensate for other deficiencies.
pet issues Roll Eyes  I don't even remember the last time I posted about Israel and I'd bet dollars to donuts that you've posted about* Bushie a hundred times for every one of my posts on the subject.  My sig is what's called a joke.  Perhaps you could look that word up.  I've never owned a gun that wasn't powered by air or a spring.  Yes, I probably should have ignored the dumb dead kid thread like the people wringing their hands in that thread do about the other 99.999999% of dead 12 year olds, most of which I might add died under much more tragic conditions.

You've got anger issues kid, perhaps you should seek mental health help before you try and be a bully in real life, your anger might lead you to get yourself hurt.

*and by "posted about" I mean stand around with the other bullies, pointing and laughing.  I honestly can't fathom how you people can't see what you're doing.  Sure, most of you are assholes all the time, but some of you aren't.  I guess it feels good to wear the shoes of the bully instead of the bullied.
dead0man
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2014, 04:22:48 AM »

I never apologize. I'm sorry, that's just the way I was raised.
dead0man
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2014, 09:31:03 AM »

Oh, I forgot to mention how deado was able to help me escape my horrible situation in the Navy by clarifying some things for me.  He put aside the Update quibbling and offered some advice and information... so yea... FF. 
Thank you.  I give pretty much everybody sh**t (friend and foe alike) when I feel they deserve it.  And then I hammer it home over and over and over until they stop or I grow tired of it.  But if you need help with something and I think I can help you with it, I'll help you.  We're all humans, with faults and talents and what have you.  I even helped opedo with issues for awhile (I eventually stopped that).
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies