Grand jury reaches decision in Ferguson case (Announcement Monday night) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 05:39:48 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Grand jury reaches decision in Ferguson case (Announcement Monday night) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Grand jury reaches decision in Ferguson case (Announcement Monday night)  (Read 48766 times)
RedSLC
SLValleyMan
United States

« on: November 25, 2014, 11:08:43 PM »

Didn't post here last night because of schoolwork but...wow. I know it's been said a billion times, but this thread is f*cking terrible.

And of course, the verdict, while terrible, wasn't surprising in the least. There is no victory in things like this.

I'd try to rebut Naso, but given that I'm a very left-wing atheist living in a very right-wing state, he's obviously not going to care about what I say. I'm not part of "real America".

Anyway, back to the case, this is firm evidence that "respect for the law and authority" is bullsh**t. I do what I beleive is the right thing to do, not what some goddamn law tells me.
RedSLC
SLValleyMan
United States

« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2014, 01:33:40 AM »

@SLC: Pfft you're not a leftist of a religion pigeonholed to the right.

If only you were here while Zioneer posted here. You two would get along well. Sadly, he's on a mission right now, so you'll have to wait.
RedSLC
SLValleyMan
United States

« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2014, 11:12:35 AM »

Looking at the social media posts it seems like moderates/the middle along with conservatives are siding with the Officer. The left might of actually done a disfavor to itself by its constant whitewashing of Michael Brown into a saint.

Solid evidence you've got there.

You must be logged in to read this quote.
I'll go with what Bacon King said here.

You must be logged in to read this quote.

Um, no it hasn't. You just made that up.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies