Grand jury reaches decision in Ferguson case (Announcement Monday night) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 10:07:33 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Grand jury reaches decision in Ferguson case (Announcement Monday night) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Grand jury reaches decision in Ferguson case (Announcement Monday night)  (Read 48410 times)
Starbucks Union Thug HokeyPuck
HockeyDude
Atlas Icon
United States

« on: November 24, 2014, 09:52:00 PM »

I hope the police department is burned to the ground.
HockeyDude
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2014, 09:29:17 AM »

Well, seems like this has once against completely broken down along party and/or ideological lines, furthering my assumption that at the heart of American conservatism is something very, very bad. 

And they have every right to strike fear into the heart of the pig with this justified outburst against the racist system that continues to **** them.
HockeyDude
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2014, 10:47:51 AM »

Why are people under the impression that police will not shoot and kill white people?
https://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=200769.0

Yea, but it would've taken a lot more for this pig to open fire on a fellow white, of course.  
HockeyDude
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2014, 12:02:17 PM »

Well, seems like this has once against completely broken down along party and/or ideological lines, furthering my assumption that at the heart of American conservatism is something very, very bad. 

Strange, because I remember that a lot of conservatives I know (including my parents) thought that Zimmerman was guilty.  I'm sure it's the same with this.  As soon as I heard the report I thought that Wilson shouldn't have shot the teenager.  And I'm very conservative.

You're the exception and not the rule then.  
HockeyDude
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2014, 05:23:33 PM »

And they have every right to strike fear into the heart of the pig with this justified outburst against the racist system that continues to **** them.
LOL...and you criticize other people for not supporting small businesses enough.

Certainly there are extenuating circumstances that call for outrage from the community, L-NY.  I don't wish for small businesses to be harmed, it'd be great for this to be dircted at Wal-Mart, but what's it all matter if the police are still murdering unabated?  Besides, they aren't purposely going after small businesses... This is just the consequence of grave injustice.  If the white cops could put aside their racism this is all avoided.
HockeyDude
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #5 on: November 25, 2014, 08:43:26 PM »

Well at least we gave Naso's side a good whupping in the Civil War.

Would you say we spanked 'em?
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies