Grand jury reaches decision in Ferguson case (Announcement Monday night) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 03:00:54 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Grand jury reaches decision in Ferguson case (Announcement Monday night) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Grand jury reaches decision in Ferguson case (Announcement Monday night)  (Read 48433 times)
Lambsbread
20RP12
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.29, S: -7.13

« on: November 24, 2014, 05:14:04 PM »

Lambsbread
20RP12
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2014, 07:09:58 PM »

spare the four hours of waiting, we already know -- he gets off.

If they go by evidence, he gets off. If they want to appease cry babies upset because criminals unworthy of life are eliminated in a justified way, then they'll smack him on the wrist.

It's not the job of the law to appease people who do wrong and don't like the consequences.

Every time I see one of your especially horrific posts, I remember that there are actually people who actually believe the things you believe. Take that as you will.
Lambsbread
20RP12
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2014, 10:38:59 PM »

Well, looks like our Southern posters are really pulling out all the stops tonight.
Lambsbread
20RP12
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2014, 08:35:28 AM »

Well, looks like our Southern posters are really pulling out all the stops tonight.

I hadn't really noticed Harry, Sanchez, Flo, etc., being particularly obnoxious.  Granted, there has been one particularly odious poster, but to equate him with all Southerners misses the boat in several ways.  For one thing, as has already been pointed out, he's in the minority of our Southern posters.  For another, his IP resolves back to Massachusetts not Arkansas.

I was talking about Dixie and Bushie anyway.
Lambsbread
20RP12
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2014, 11:37:25 AM »

Well, seems like this has once against completely broken down along party and/or ideological lines, furthering my assumption that at the heart of American conservatism is something very, very bad. 

Strange, because I remember that a lot of conservatives I know (including my parents) thought that Zimmerman was guilty.  I'm sure it's the same with this.  As soon as I heard the report I thought that Wilson shouldn't have shot the teenager.  And I'm very conservative.

lolwhat? Did you watch Fox News for at least 10 seconds during Zimmerman's trial?
Lambsbread
20RP12
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #5 on: November 25, 2014, 09:56:26 PM »

I just watched Wilson's interview and boy do I hope that dude gets his comeuppance someday. I've never seen someone act like a prick whilst also acting like a victim. Unbelievable.
Lambsbread
20RP12
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #6 on: November 27, 2014, 10:42:15 AM »

Looking at the social media posts it seems like moderates/the middle along with conservatives are siding with the Officer. The left might of actually done a disfavor to itself by its constant whitewashing of Michael Brown into a saint.

If the left would just bother to look at the evidence instead of trying to create another social justice campaign they might actually realize that officer Darren Wilson's account of events is the most probable.

Also the left's defense of the rioting and looting have caused a lot of people in their side to drift away from their cause.

Congratulations, in one post you have quickly become as bad as Reaganfan. Hell, your signature is worse than anything Naso has ever had in his. Good job.
Lambsbread
20RP12
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #7 on: November 30, 2014, 10:45:09 AM »

Big difference: this cop was wearing a body camera, and this guy was clearly asking to be shot. When asked to put his hands up, the guy put his hands under his shirt, causing the cop to fire.

Not saying this is a justified killing or anything, and the cop should have been charged with something, but this cop could at least say that there's video evidence of the guy posing a legitimate threat.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies