TX Man Tries To Burn Down Mexican Consolate--Anti-Immigration motive suspected (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 08:49:53 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  TX Man Tries To Burn Down Mexican Consolate--Anti-Immigration motive suspected (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: TX Man Tries To Burn Down Mexican Consolate--Anti-Immigration motive suspected  (Read 2173 times)
AggregateDemand
United States

« on: November 28, 2014, 04:23:07 PM »

Is this gonna be another circumstance when clumsy Yankees stir up race/immigration tensions in the South and then the laugh when society starts coming unglued?
AggregateDemand
United States

« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2014, 06:25:16 PM »

Oh, I'm sorry, did we 'stir' up your perfectly structured society by suggesting that immigrants are human beings?

I'm not sure I needed you to prove my point, but thanks anyway.
AggregateDemand
United States

« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2014, 01:20:33 PM »

But during the recession, those people did respond to market forces. Illegal immigration slowed and many people who were here did "self deport" as there were no houses to build, no houses to clean, no restaurant customers whose dishes to wash, etc.

Really? If you're going to be unemployed, you'd rather be unemployed in Mexico? The assertion is ridiculous, especially considering that the real risk is crossing the border to regain access into the US when the economy recovers. No one is self-deporting, especially not now that people believe they may be granted amnesty.

The entirety of the illegal/legal immigration debate hinges on the economic epidemic caused by regulators in the US and Mexico, and their unwillingness to treat anything other than the acute symptoms.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies