TX Man Tries To Burn Down Mexican Consolate--Anti-Immigration motive suspected (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 03:18:32 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  TX Man Tries To Burn Down Mexican Consolate--Anti-Immigration motive suspected (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: TX Man Tries To Burn Down Mexican Consolate--Anti-Immigration motive suspected  (Read 2149 times)
TheDeadFlagBlues
Junior Chimp
Canada
« on: November 30, 2014, 02:50:52 AM »
« edited: November 30, 2014, 02:52:41 AM by TheDeadFlagBlues »

NCYankee, it's very difficult to hold a decent conversation with you about immigration because your goals in opposition to most posters on this forum: you think it's desirable to deport undocumented immigrants in order to decrease levels of immigration and to uphold the law. Frankly, I don't understand why you care about immigration as a policy issue. It's more than a little suspicious for some white guy to barrage the forum with posts about immigration in threads that are about completely different subjects, as you've done on many different occasions. I'm not accusing you of being racist or xenophobic but it's atypical for conservative white guys, who are opposed to "amnesty", to feel passionately about immigration unless they're vile racists.

In short: I'd like to understand the roots of your motivation to unrelentingly discuss immigration policy. Why are you concerned? Why do you hold the views that you do? This isn't an interrogation or anything and you don't have to respond. I hope that I'll be better able to discuss immigration policy with you in a serious manner because I asked you these questions.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies