I got owned by my aunt at Thanksgiving
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 18, 2024, 03:33:08 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  I got owned by my aunt at Thanksgiving
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: I got owned by my aunt at Thanksgiving  (Read 655 times)
they don't love you like i love you
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.50, S: -6.67

P P
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: November 28, 2014, 10:17:01 PM »

They were discussing some movies (me and my cousins all went to The Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 1 too) and my cousin mentioned Frozen. I said that I haven't seen it because I'm not a 7-year old girl. My aunt then just said "But you watch My Little Pony."

Oh and if you're wondering why I'm just telling you this now, I developed something VERY unpleasant on Thanksgiving. That morning I woke up with a horrific backache and took some painkillers, then I threw up. I went back to sleep, pain subsided, and I was pretty good for most of Thanksgiving. Not so today. I ended up throwing up twice, so I checked in at the Urgent Care ward at Hennepin County Medical Center, and then threw up again while my vitals were being taken. They took me to the ER, where it was determined that I have a kidney stone. Sad I assumed I was likely too young, but guess not. The good news: It's likely left the troublesome area, is not very big, and should pass soon. I just need to drink tons of water the next few days (or as one guy suggested cheap beer, but while good for allowing for fast pissing I'd much prefer the taste of water. Sticking to that. Also noticed that all the doctors today were quite young, probably a combination of older ones heading to different hospitals and seniority letting them get the day after Thanksgiving off. And I'm happy for this too, since it meant the doctor checking and feeling up my testicals after I developed a little bit of an ache there was a decent looking woman. Though at that point I was still in severe pain and it wasn't high up on my mind, but regardless, if a male doctor was there I'd probably still ask if a female one could come in instead.

But hey things are better now. I'm home and pain free.
Mr. Morden
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2014, 11:21:16 PM »

Sorry about your kidney stone.  However….

And I'm happy for this too, since it meant the doctor checking and feeling up my testicals after I developed a little bit of an ache there was a decent looking woman. Though at that point I was still in severe pain and it wasn't high up on my mind, but regardless, if a male doctor was there I'd probably still ask if a female one could come in instead.

That sounds like an incredibly awkward (hypothetical) conversation.

"Sarah, can you come in here?  The patient has asked for a `decent looking woman' to feel his balls."
free my dawg
SawxDem
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2014, 12:42:00 AM »

Yikes. Sad to see someone else had a painful Thanksgiving
Kaine for Senate '18
benconstine
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2014, 12:55:19 AM »

Glad to hear you're recovering.

They were discussing some movies (me and my cousins all went to The Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 1 too) and my cousin mentioned Frozen. I said that I haven't seen it because I'm not a 7-year old girl.

So, Frozen is amazing.  Easily one of my favorite movies ever.
H.E. VOLODYMYR ZELENKSYY
Alfred F. Jones
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #4 on: November 29, 2014, 12:58:52 AM »

Yeah Frozen's pretty good.
retromike22
United States

« Reply #5 on: November 29, 2014, 04:59:23 AM »

Reaganfan
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #6 on: November 29, 2014, 06:18:47 AM »

So you ate food, watched Disney movies and got your sack fondled by a hot chick? Without the kidney stones, you had a memorable Thanksgiving.
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies