People of the Republic of Atlasia vs. JoMCaR (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 05:00:43 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Government (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  People of the Republic of Atlasia vs. JoMCaR (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: People of the Republic of Atlasia vs. JoMCaR  (Read 1166 times)
bgwah
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -1.03, S: -6.96

« on: December 11, 2014, 12:25:23 AM »

The guilty plea has been noted, but will the AG please present his case & evidence regardless?
bgwah
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2014, 06:48:23 PM »

If the court wishes to hear me in regard to sentencing, I will gladly provide my point of view.

Please do.
bgwah
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2014, 10:58:01 AM »

Thank you both. Unless you have further comments, I will post a decision shortly.
bgwah
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2014, 03:29:53 PM »

Supreme Court of Atlasia
Nyman, DC

People of the Republic of Atlasia v. JoMCar

Sentencing.

(The presiding judge, Justice bgwah, sentenced the defendant after he plead guilty to the charges against him.)

Over the years, many individuals have attempted to register multiple accounts into Atlasia's voter rolls. The motivation may not always be the same, but it is one of the more serious crimes we regularly encounter. As such, the crime and punishment are clearly defined in the Re-Consolidated Criminal Justice Act.

With confirmation from the forum moderation staff and a guilty plea, it is clear that JoMCar registered multiple accounts simultaneously.

The Court appreciates JoMCar's honesty in this matter, and agrees with the Attorney General that it should be considered in sentencing. Furthermore, JoMCar has already been punished by the forum moderation staff via a 90 day ban from the forum, which is by extension a ban from Atlasia.

JoMCar, having plead guilty, is hereby sentenced to a ban of three months from voting in Atlasian elections and holding any office under the Republic of Atlasia, at any level of government. He will be allowed to return on March 20th, 2015.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies