Transcendental Democrats - A New Party for a New Era
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 18, 2024, 06:51:19 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Transcendental Democrats - A New Party for a New Era
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Transcendental Democrats - A New Party for a New Era  (Read 846 times)
Filuwaúrdjan
Realpolitik
Atlas Institution
United Kingdom

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: December 02, 2014, 08:11:00 PM »

I speak as things are: this nation, which I helped to found over a decade ago, is in a state of profound crisis. It is view that this crisis is not merely structural, it is existential. The current state of affairs is unsustainable: collapse will surely follow swiftly on the heels of crisis unless there is great change. And let me now let you in on a little secret; there is a reason why the slogan of 'game reform' seems to you (and to me) to be so tawdry, so battered and so fusty. It is because mere reform is not enough, not anymore. In order to survive, the Republic of Atlasia must transcend its current state of being. We need a new era. And in order to usher in this new I era, I am delighted to announce the formation of a new party: the Transcendental Democrats. The Party has a three point programme which reads as follows:

1. The Transcendental Democrats support the creation of a New Commonwealth in which all shall rise to their own true stature and to their own true potential. The cornerstone of the New Commonwealth will be the eternal ideals of Liberty, Fraternity and Equality.

2. The Transcendental Democrats support short-term measures to move Atlasian society in the direction of Transcendence and the New Commonwealth. This includes a movement towards urgent economic realism: no longer shall regional and federal governments get away with claiming that their reckless and catastrophic economic management has resulted in anything other than disaster.

3. The Transcendental Democrats support the building of a New Economy strong enough to form the foundations of a New Society. The Party supports the creation of an extensive and effective welfare state, special measures to save vulnerable local economies, and tax cuts for job creators.
Filuwaúrdjan
Realpolitik
Atlas Institution
United Kingdom

« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2014, 09:13:34 PM »

I am delighted to announce that the new President of the Transcendental Democrats is the famous celebrity Gully Foyle. I am the Party's General Secretary.
Gustaf
Moderators
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: 0.39, S: -0.70

« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2014, 09:31:29 PM »

This has my full support. It is time to rise above the petty squabbles and pave the way for a brighter tomorrow.
Paul Kemp
Junior Chimp
United States
« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2014, 08:39:53 PM »

This seems like something I can finally get behind.
I Will Not Be Wrong
outofbox6
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #4 on: December 07, 2014, 03:24:38 PM »

I strongly support this party.
Filuwaúrdjan
Realpolitik
Atlas Institution
United Kingdom

« Reply #5 on: December 07, 2014, 07:22:03 PM »

Welcome everyone, welcome!
Paul Kemp
Junior Chimp
United States
« Reply #6 on: December 07, 2014, 07:24:29 PM »

I'm really hopeful about this party. I think we can really change things around here.
Filuwaúrdjan
Realpolitik
Atlas Institution
United Kingdom

« Reply #7 on: December 16, 2014, 01:56:30 PM »

Party President Gully Foyle (famous celebrity) has won election to the Pacific Council. This will be the first electoral victory of many for the Transcendental Democrats as the people of Atlasia awaken to the dawning of the New Era.
Filuwaúrdjan
Realpolitik
Atlas Institution
United Kingdom

« Reply #8 on: April 07, 2015, 07:39:15 PM »

The detailed party platform recently agreed on will shortly be published. It promotes HARMONY and ORDER over CHAOS and DIVISION. Join the TDs today!
Filuwaúrdjan
Realpolitik
Atlas Institution
United Kingdom

« Reply #9 on: April 17, 2015, 12:24:18 PM »

We have endorsed Polnut for re-election.
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies