Racial divide on Ferguson indictment is almost identical to 2014 House vote (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 02:00:20 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Racial divide on Ferguson indictment is almost identical to 2014 House vote (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Racial divide on Ferguson indictment is almost identical to 2014 House vote  (Read 6198 times)
Rockefeller GOP
United States

« on: December 03, 2014, 03:04:14 PM »
« edited: December 04, 2014, 12:49:35 PM by True Federalist »

It means 58% of whites in this country are degenerates.

Getting a little tired of this shtick from my fellows on the left. You're not going to win anyone over to your side with that kind of nonsense.

It's not nonsense and I'm not trying to win anyone over. The hicks can stay in hickland.

You live in Missouri.  Even when you tell someone you're from Kansas City, no one is going to think you're awesome or anything.

The geographical elitism on this board is sickening.  Let me guess, Maine and Vermont aren't hick states because they vote for your favorite team's party's nominee?  Just stupid.
Rockefeller GOP
United States

« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2014, 03:05:05 PM »

Rockefeller GOP
United States

« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2014, 12:50:21 PM »
« Edited: December 04, 2014, 12:56:06 PM by True Federalist »

It means 58% of whites in this country are degenerates.

Getting a little tired of this shtick from my fellows on the left. You're not going to win anyone over to your side with that kind of nonsense.

It's not nonsense and I'm not trying to win anyone over. The hicks can stay in hickland.

You live in Missouri.  Even when you tell someone you're from Kansas City, no one is going to think you're awesome or anything.

The geographical elitism on this board is sickening.  Let me guess, Maine and Vermont aren't hick states because they vote for your favorite team's party's nominee?  Just stupid.

FTR, I personally would consider Maine and Vermont hick states, just from looking at per capita income and demography (minorities tend to congregate in and around areas that are more developed and contributory to economies/societies). They vote Democratic mostly because they're virtually homogeneous states, racially-speaking, and don't possess the same cultural conflict that tends to lead to political parties becoming largely segregated by race. Increase Maine's non-white population to 40% and then see how the "natives" start voting.

I'm perfectly fine with thinking of my home state that way.  There are a lot of very kind people up here who love nature and want the government the hell out of their lives.

I hope you're aware of how the country views Georgia, however. Wink

FTR, I'm not one to hate on any state I've never been to and even then I'm hesitant.  Home is home, and each state has its charms.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies