Racial divide on Ferguson indictment is almost identical to 2014 House vote (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 01:19:57 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Racial divide on Ferguson indictment is almost identical to 2014 House vote (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Racial divide on Ferguson indictment is almost identical to 2014 House vote  (Read 6197 times)
KCDem

« on: December 02, 2014, 11:04:11 PM »

It means 58% of whites in this country are degenerates.
KCDem

« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2014, 12:21:43 AM »

It means 58% of whites in this country are degenerates.

Getting a little tired of this shtick from my fellows on the left. You're not going to win anyone over to your side with that kind of nonsense.

It's not nonsense and I'm not trying to win anyone over. The hicks can stay in hickland.
KCDem

« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2014, 08:38:00 PM »

Im asian and most of my circle is mainly asian, make it 75% for approval of the grand jury's decision.

Being on the sidelines from the racial politics, a lot more of us have read the evidence and taken the events as a whole instead of taking one piece for racial agitation.

The 25% that don't are usually hard left/liberal/progressive holdouts who have decided to ignore the evidence in order to be social justice warriors.

Also the only education group that disapproves of the decision by net per net, is those with high school education or less.

I'm a little surprised by the "College Degree" vote being that strongly in favor of Ferguson's lack of indictment.  Is there a reason why less educated white moderates/conservatives are more sympathetic to Brown than those w/ degrees?

Minorities are less likely to have a college degree.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies