Racial divide on Ferguson indictment is almost identical to 2014 House vote (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 11:33:38 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Racial divide on Ferguson indictment is almost identical to 2014 House vote (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Racial divide on Ferguson indictment is almost identical to 2014 House vote  (Read 6189 times)
Kraxner
Rookie

« on: December 04, 2014, 03:53:57 AM »
« edited: December 04, 2014, 03:57:29 AM by Kraxner »

Im asian and most of my circle is mainly asian, make it 75% for approval of the grand jury's decision.

Being on the sidelines from the racial politics, a lot more of us have read the evidence and taken the events as a whole instead of taking one piece for racial agitation.

The 25% that don't are usually hard left/liberal/progressive holdouts who have decided to ignore the evidence in order to be social justice warriors.

Also the only education group that disapproves of the decision by net per net, is those with high school education or less.
Kraxner
Rookie

« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2014, 06:44:36 PM »
« Edited: December 04, 2014, 06:47:15 PM by Kraxner »

It means 58% of whites in this country are degenerates.

Getting a little tired of this shtick from my fellows on the left. You're not going to win anyone over to your side with that kind of nonsense.

It's not nonsense and I'm not trying to win anyone over. The hicks can stay in hickland.

You live in Missouri.  Even when you tell someone you're from Kansas City, no one is going to think you're awesome or anything.

The geographical elitism on this board is sickening.  Let me guess, Maine and Vermont aren't hick states because they vote for your favorite team's party's nominee?  Just stupid.

FTR, I personally would consider Maine and Vermont hick states, just from looking at per capita income and demography (minorities tend to congregate in and around areas that are more developed and contributory to economies/societies). They vote Democratic mostly because they're virtually homogeneous states, racially-speaking, and don't possess the same cultural conflict that tends to lead to political parties becoming largely segregated by race. Increase Maine's non-white population to 40% and then see how the "natives" start voting.
But then there's the likes of North & South Dakota, who have no significant minority population, but still vote solidly Republican.

They have been republican states since 1892, going for democrats only four times the past 100 years.

Plus the energy boom and the spillover economic boost from it on south dakota despite having less oil is making them more conservative economically, most energy extracting states and counties whether its oil in ND and texas, or coal in wyoming, wv or kentucky, or gas in louisiana and oklahoma, tend to be more economically conservative leaning, now you ever wonder why the democrat party and the democrat party base loves to destroy these the the energy industries? Cheesy
Kraxner
Rookie

« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2014, 09:21:30 PM »

I'm a little surprised by the "College Degree" vote being that strongly in favor of Ferguson's lack of indictment.  Is there a reason why less educated white moderates/conservatives are more sympathetic to Brown than those w/ degrees?

Heres the full poll which you can adjust for race, sex, party, ideology, etc etc

Its a poll of all of the 1,000 that responded to the survey and included hispanics and blacks not just whites.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/page/2010-2019/WashingtonPost/2014/12/02/National-Politics/Polling/question_15038.xml?uuid=FLp0InngEeSCQYzAo2cCOQ#

Check out the results for income...
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies