Racial divide on Ferguson indictment is almost identical to 2014 House vote (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 02:06:57 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Racial divide on Ferguson indictment is almost identical to 2014 House vote (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Racial divide on Ferguson indictment is almost identical to 2014 House vote  (Read 6199 times)
Beet
Atlas Star

« on: December 02, 2014, 11:11:02 PM »

It means 58% of whites in this country are degenerates.

Getting a little tired of this shtick from my fellows on the left. You're not going to win anyone over to your side with that kind of nonsense.
Beet
Atlas Star

« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2014, 12:42:23 AM »

It means 58% of whites in this country are degenerates.

Getting a little tired of this shtick from my fellows on the left. You're not going to win anyone over to your side with that kind of nonsense.

It's not nonsense and I'm not trying to win anyone over. The hicks can stay in hickland.

It is nonsense, even the most hardened racist is capable of reform. And learning a bit of human relations is necessary in this business.
Beet
Atlas Star

« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2014, 08:17:54 PM »

The problem for the vast majority of Asians is that we're like the new relative that walked into a play about a family feud in the 23rd act, witness a few minutes of arguing, and then think we should lecture the participants on how to behave. Yes, the Chinese built the railroads and the Japanese were interned and Korean stores were burnt down in 1992, but for the most part this is between black and white, Asians aren't really fully involved in it.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies