(Sweden) THIS ELECTION has been CANCELLED. Next departure in 2018. (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 06:11:07 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  International Elections (Moderators: afleitch, Hash)
  (Sweden) THIS ELECTION has been CANCELLED. Next departure in 2018. (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: (Sweden) THIS ELECTION has been CANCELLED. Next departure in 2018.  (Read 18678 times)
Gustaf
Moderators
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: 0.39, S: -0.70

« on: December 09, 2014, 08:29:00 PM »

Anna Kinberg Batra has been officially nominated as new M-leader. Obviously just a formality by now.

Löfven said they will campaign for a change in government. Amusing misstep. He also called SD neo-fascist but then failed to define fascism when asked about it (he rambled something about how fascists respect democracy).

In Skåne, amusingly, the Red-Greens faced a similar problem as nationally but solved it by voting for the SD budget.
Gustaf
Moderators
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: 0.39, S: -0.70

« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2014, 08:33:45 AM »

For the record, I read both the interview with Söder and the follow-up interview with him in Aftonbladet where he defends himself and the man is a nasty piece of work. If I was wearing a kippa and met him in a dark alley I'd be scared for my life.

Saying his words were twisted is odd when he got to read the interview before publishing and validated what was said. When defending himself he repeats the statement that Jews aren't Swedes.

These guys give me the shivers. :/
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies