Cop in Eric Garner's death not indicted (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 08:31:18 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Cop in Eric Garner's death not indicted (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Cop in Eric Garner's death not indicted  (Read 9295 times)
Rockefeller GOP
United States

« on: December 03, 2014, 05:12:03 PM »
« edited: December 03, 2014, 05:13:40 PM by Rockefeller GOP »

I can't wait to hear Reaganfan's comments on this.

What a stupid comment.  If you can't see the horrific difference between this and the Ferguson case ... Well, you're stupid.  This is caught on camera and the cop is BLATANTLY guilty.  I disagreed with the Ferguson decision too, but it's moronic to lump people who defend this (no one I've seen yet...) and those who have doubts about the guilt of Officer Wilson together.  Come on.

As for the OP, wow this is disturbing.  That cop should VERY CLEARLY be criminally charged...
Rockefeller GOP
United States

« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2014, 07:33:11 PM »

Granted, I don't know this "Reaganfan" poster's history, but I just hope we can all agree this is markedly different than Ferguson.  I LEANED toward indicting Officer Wilson, but I also could see it the other way...

This is very clearly a case of a police officer ... well, committing murder.
Rockefeller GOP
United States

« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2014, 12:44:33 PM »

It seems that many prominent conservatives aren't even drinking the pro-police Kool-aid on this one.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/12/03/eric-garner-conservatives-chokehold_n_6264886.html

Why would they?  Stop being pathetic and politicizing a death.  No conservative on here besides that ONE poster with a very clear bias toward cops has said ANYTHING defending the police.
Rockefeller GOP
United States

« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2014, 01:05:34 PM »

It seems that many prominent conservatives aren't even drinking the pro-police Kool-aid on this one.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/12/03/eric-garner-conservatives-chokehold_n_6264886.html

Why would they?  Stop being pathetic and politicizing a death.  No conservative on here besides that ONE poster with a very clear bias toward cops has said ANYTHING defending the police.
You realize there are a lot of significant differences between the average conservative on Atlas and then prominent conservatives in the media/Congress, right?

Fine, but turn on Fox News then.  Nobody is defending this.
Rockefeller GOP
United States

« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2014, 12:01:51 PM »

It's a political website and it's a political issue (in addition to being a moral one), so quit your bitchin'.

You held your OWN expectation that conservatives would take whichever stance you disagreed with and when they didn't, you said *even* conservatives aren't defending the police.  Even when everyone agreed, you had to toss out some partisan, trash comment.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies