The People's Party December Convention - New leadership announced
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 24, 2024, 06:56:06 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  The People's Party December Convention - New leadership announced
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: The People's Party December Convention - New leadership announced  (Read 2880 times)
sentinel
sirnick
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: -1.94, S: -6.61

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: December 11, 2014, 11:19:55 AM »

We must move forward not back and always twirling, twirling towards freedom.
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: -1.94, S: -3.13

P P
« Reply #26 on: December 13, 2014, 03:30:59 PM »

Congrats to both Oakvale and sawx. I am confident they will continue to lead this party in the Spirit of The People for the months to come. The Party has seen great strides in the last few months, and I see only good things in our future.

I promise to become more visible in the future, but right now, retirement isn't too bad Wink
Kaine for Senate '18
benconstine
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #27 on: December 13, 2014, 03:52:06 PM »

We must move forward not back and always twirling, twirling towards freedom.

Oakvale
oakvale
Atlas Icon
Ukraine
Political Matrix
E: -0.77, S: -4.00

« Reply #28 on: December 16, 2014, 11:16:16 AM »

I'd like to congratulate, first and foremost, our Senators Bacon King and Polnut, who defied the odds to hold our two at-large Senate seats for The People. It wasn't easy, but we did it, and Polnut and BK will continue to fight for the people for another term in Nyman. I thank everyone who lent us their support - truly, every vote made a difference.

I'd also like to congratulate the Labor Party and Cris for their impressive victories. I join Polnut in noting the departure of Senators JCL and Deus.

Atlasia will, clearly, have one of the most progressive Senates in some time when the new class takes their seats. It will be interesting to see how that develops.
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: -1.94, S: -3.13

P P
« Reply #29 on: December 16, 2014, 12:13:56 PM »

Job well done, my friends. I am proud to see the accomplishments The Party achieved over the weekend. As The People's Voice grows, so does the voice of progress, love, respect, and humility.

As with all victories, our mission does not stop at the campaign victory party. Once our hangovers subside, we must govern, and I know we will. We are, after all, serving The People, and failure to service Their wishes results in your house being burned down by a mob.
sentinel
sirnick
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: -1.94, S: -6.61

« Reply #30 on: December 16, 2014, 03:56:26 PM »

Job well done, my friends. I am proud to see the accomplishments The Party achieved over the weekend. As The People's Voice grows, so does the voice of progress, love, respect, and humility.

As with all victories, our mission does not stop at the campaign victory party. Once our hangovers subside, we must govern, and I know we will. We are, after all, serving The People, and failure to service Their wishes results in your house being burned down by a mob.

All praise the Duke. Amen.
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies