It Is Official; Hillary Rodman Clinton has lost her mind.
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 03:51:30 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  It Is Official; Hillary Rodman Clinton has lost her mind.
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: It Is Official; Hillary Rodman Clinton has lost her mind.  (Read 5744 times)
t_host1

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: December 05, 2014, 06:05:01 PM »

The 3:00am Benghazi phone call is continuing a lasting effect on the former Secretary of State and future Democrat Presidential candidate. At a packed Georgetown Institute For Women, Peace and Security Hillary says her “Smart Power” policy of understanding our enemy’s grievances against our freedom must be deployed.

They haven’t put up the transcript yet, however there still is a video.

http://hillaryspeeches.com/2014/12/03/georgetown-university/

Pretty neat looking building, I’m wondering if slaves built this, the cost of labor being what it is today and all.

http://www.businessinsider.com/hillary-clinton-spoke-at-georgetown-and-hardly-anyone-showed-up-2014-12

Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2014, 06:08:36 PM »

Joe Republic
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2014, 06:17:31 PM »

Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2014, 06:31:56 PM »

Indeed. The fact t_host of all people posted this warrants the entire thread going to the irony ore mine.
justfollowingtheelections
unempprof
YaBB God

« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2014, 06:36:07 PM »

Limbaugh/Wallace in 2016.
AggregateDemand
United States

« Reply #5 on: December 05, 2014, 06:43:26 PM »

She needs a nose ring and a dress, otherwise "A" effort
Kraxner
Rookie

« Reply #6 on: December 05, 2014, 06:57:42 PM »

Was thinking about voting for her in the primaries if she ran, now im like nahhhhhhhh

If she goes this far to capture the far left extremist base centered around Warren/Sanders.

Whats there to stop her from racing even more to the bottom?
MaxQue
Atlas Icon
Canada

« Reply #7 on: December 05, 2014, 09:40:07 PM »

Was thinking about voting for her in the primaries if she ran, now im like nahhhhhhhh

If she goes this far to capture the far left extremist base centered around Warren/Sanders.

Whats there to stop her from racing even more to the bottom?

Well, she didn't reached you yet, so, she must be quite far from the bottom.
○∙◄☻¥tπ[╪AV┼cVê└
jfern
Atlas Institution

Political Matrix
E: -7.38, S: -8.36

« Reply #8 on: December 05, 2014, 10:21:52 PM »

What's with these clickbait titles? I was hoping for something worthwhile in here.
🦀🎂🦀🎂
CrabCake
Atlas Icon
Kiribati

« Reply #9 on: December 06, 2014, 02:20:46 PM »

What's with these clickbait titles? I was hoping for something worthwhile in here.

YEsterday, I saw "It's official, Hi-" on the front page, and I assumed she had announced her Presidency.
t_host1

« Reply #10 on: December 06, 2014, 07:27:26 PM »

YEsterday, I saw "It's official, Hi-" on the front page, and I assumed she had announced her Presidency.

Thank You for your understanding.

This PSA announcement is completely within the guide lines of Congresswoman Nancy Pelosi, a democrat qualified, messenger of public information from California. “U must click it, 2 no it”.
Flake
Flo
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #11 on: December 06, 2014, 08:01:15 PM »

This PSA announcement is completely within the guide lines of Congresswoman Nancy Pelosi, a democrat qualified, messenger of public information from California. “U must click it, 2 no it”.

Is English your first language?
True Federalist (진정한 연방 주의자)
Ernest
Moderators
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #12 on: December 06, 2014, 08:34:31 PM »

Is English your first language?

I'm not certain any human language is t_host1's first language.
CountryClassSF

« Reply #13 on: December 07, 2014, 01:17:14 AM »

Yep. She's gone off to appease the far-left wing.  I seem to recall her (rightly) criticizing Obama's "talk to them" Foreign policy.
KCDem

« Reply #14 on: December 07, 2014, 01:23:14 AM »

Yep. She's gone off to appease the far-left wing.  I seem to recall her (rightly) criticizing Obama's "talk to them" Foreign policy.

Glad to see you and the insane OP are cut from the same cloth.

When do you leave again?
emailking
Atlas Icon
« Reply #15 on: December 08, 2014, 12:29:02 PM »

I hate when I don't notice it's t_host and start reading the thread like normal, and at some point I'm just like, "Uhhh, what?"
t_host1

« Reply #16 on: December 09, 2014, 12:33:02 AM »

I hate when I don't notice it's t_host and start reading the thread like normal, and at some point I'm just like, "Uhhh, what?"
...well, you did OK, 14 post in and you still seem alright. You'll do better next time.
Adam Griffin
Atlas Star
Greece

Political Matrix
E: -7.35, S: -6.26

« Reply #17 on: December 09, 2014, 03:01:56 AM »

A bit off-topic, but still: it's becoming more obvious that the media for the next two years is firmly going to be siding with the right on just about anything. We can already glimpse a peek of what the treatment for Hillary is going to be like.

Scroll through the tweets on the Business Insider article (in reverse), and it becomes clear that the media was pouncing to portray this as an ill-attended event from the start. There was below-average attendance and the reporters there became determined to continue reporting on attendance being a "dud" despite circumstances.

9:46 AM "Fifteen minutes before Hillary Clinton's speech at Georgetown, the place is half empty."

Once "the place" (the bottom part of the hall) filled up with 400 people, they move to this:

10:08 AM "Balcony empty at Clinton Georgetown speech"

I'm sure had that ultimately filled up, they would have went to:

*10:38 AM "The floor isn't filled up causing fire hazard, disastrous turnout for HRC"
IceSpear
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.19, S: -6.43

« Reply #18 on: December 18, 2014, 12:29:34 AM »

A bit off-topic, but still: it's becoming more obvious that the media for the next two years is firmly going to be siding with the right on just about anything. We can already glimpse a peek of what the treatment for Hillary is going to be like.

Scroll through the tweets on the Business Insider article (in reverse), and it becomes clear that the media was pouncing to portray this as an ill-attended event from the start. There was below-average attendance and the reporters there became determined to continue reporting on attendance being a "dud" despite circumstances.

9:46 AM "Fifteen minutes before Hillary Clinton's speech at Georgetown, the place is half empty."

Once "the place" (the bottom part of the hall) filled up with 400 people, they move to this:

10:08 AM "Balcony empty at Clinton Georgetown speech"

I'm sure had that ultimately filled up, they would have went to:

*10:38 AM "The floor isn't filled up causing fire hazard, disastrous turnout for HRC"

Yeah, seriously. Remember "dead broke"? Yes, it was a dumb gaffe and she deserved some negative coverage over it, but they harped on it for like 2 months and automatically declared her Romney 2.0. Roll Eyes And here's some more slanted headlines we can come to expect from our lovely "liberal media":

Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies