Ingress General Discussion: we're all BRTD now (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 05:48:29 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Ingress General Discussion: we're all BRTD now (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Ingress General Discussion: we're all BRTD now  (Read 3543 times)
J-Mann
United States

« on: December 08, 2014, 12:06:19 AM »

I've downloaded this now ... had never heard of it before this thread. If I get into it and it becomes a time-suck, I will hunt you down BRTD.
J-Mann
United States

« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2014, 10:22:22 PM »

Update: I am now level two but I still haven't taken any portals because they're all really high level, is it supposed to take forever to capture a portal? Also in Winder there is apparently a portal at the funeral home, I think that's a questionable design decision

I'm in the same boat. Only able to do a lot of hacking right now, although I destroyed my first resonator yesterday. I'm on my way to a nearby park soon to take an unclaimed portal and TRY to protect it, but given that I only have L2 resonators, I don't know how well that's going to work.

There's another Enlightened portal close to the unclaimed one where I think I can blow the last resonator, though.

Sort of fun!
J-Mann
United States

« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2014, 11:49:34 PM »

And, another update: I took three unclaimed portals (and based on how difficult it is to destroy resonators, I'm hoping that four L2 resonators and four L1 resonators at each, along with shields, will be enough to protect them for now) and captured another, destroying seven resonators in the process.

BK: taking portals and deploying resonators seems to be the best way to quickly build AP. I was at around 3,200 AP (out of 20,000 in L2) when I took off tonight, and I'm at nearly 15,000 now.
J-Mann
United States

« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2014, 12:33:07 PM »

Hell yeah! My favorite bar (a block from my house and Kansas City's oldest) is a Resistance stronghold!

Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies