Would you rather your daughter date a cop or a stoner?
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 18, 2024, 09:15:05 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  Individual Politics (Moderator: The Dowager Mod)
  Would you rather your daughter date a cop or a stoner?
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3
Poll
Question: Would you rather your daughter date a cop or a stoner?
Cop

Stoner

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 80

Author Topic: Would you rather your daughter date a cop or a stoner?  (Read 5663 times)
GaussLaw
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: December 09, 2014, 04:36:31 PM »

Boston Bread
New Canadaland
YaBB God
Canada

Political Matrix
E: -5.00, S: -5.00

« Reply #26 on: December 09, 2014, 04:53:21 PM »

Cop, nothin' against those stoners tho
morgieb
Junior Chimp
Australia

Political Matrix
E: -7.87, S: -8.70

« Reply #27 on: December 09, 2014, 06:58:11 PM »

Depends on the expected duration of the relationship. A friendly cop is more useful than a friendly stoner, but a vindicative cop is more dangerous than a vindictive stoner.
This is the correct answer.

So my vote depends on what country we're talking about.
ElectionsGuy
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix
E: 7.10, S: -7.65

P P
« Reply #28 on: December 09, 2014, 08:02:55 PM »

A minority of cops are abusive and terrible, a majority of stoners are losers who go nowhere.
RI
realisticidealist
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix
E: 0.39, S: 2.61

« Reply #29 on: December 09, 2014, 08:10:34 PM »

Mr. Smith
MormDem
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #30 on: December 09, 2014, 09:49:22 PM »

That's her choice, and it's a false dichotomy that taketh not into account cops that stone themselves.

Oak Hills
United States

« Reply #31 on: December 09, 2014, 10:12:56 PM »

It's her choice(as long as it isn't abusive.)
^this, but in terms of which I would be happier about on the average:

I wouldn't really want either one, but if I had to choose, then probably a cop stoner.
Maxwell
mah519
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix
E: -6.45, S: -6.96

« Reply #32 on: December 09, 2014, 11:21:27 PM »

Depends on the expected duration of the relationship. A friendly cop is more useful than a friendly stoner, but a vindicative cop is more dangerous than a vindictive stoner.

Correct.
Associate Justice PiT
PiT (The Physicist)
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #33 on: December 10, 2014, 05:08:30 AM »

Officer, without a doubt. Better shot at her having a proper standard of living.
TheDeadFlagBlues
Junior Chimp
Canada
« Reply #34 on: December 10, 2014, 08:11:16 PM »

I'd disown my daughter if she dated a cop, of course. Stoners are chill, I'm down with them and their kind.
The Mikado
Moderators
Atlas Star

« Reply #35 on: December 10, 2014, 11:40:46 PM »

I don't know if the cop in question is working the beat on a local police force or a state or federal agent. I don't know if the stoner smokes marijuana and watches cartoons while giggling or if he shoots up heroin and pawns said television to get his next hit. Specifics matter.
Vosem
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 8.13, S: -6.09

« Reply #36 on: December 11, 2014, 12:06:26 AM »

This is a very unfleshed-out scenario, and I'd really need to know more to make a decision, but just based off those two words probably the stoner.
Starbucks Union Thug HokeyPuck
HockeyDude
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #37 on: December 11, 2014, 01:05:45 AM »
« Edited: December 11, 2014, 01:08:37 AM by HockeyDude »

Is this a question?  

A guy who partakes in the single least destructive psychoactive available or a friggin cop who at the very least will have horribly misogynistic people around him and at the worst be slamming her around nightly.  90% of the people I know who smoke regularly have steady jobs and are perfectly happy.

The stoner.  
Wolverines34
Rookie
United States
« Reply #38 on: December 11, 2014, 02:36:10 AM »

Idk, I need more info. What type of stoner, cause theirs mad different times (ie some that smoke once a month, some that smoke everyday, and some that make smoking their passion). Also depends on the cop, but in general a cop.
ingemann
YaBB God

« Reply #39 on: December 11, 2014, 07:44:47 AM »
« Edited: December 11, 2014, 07:54:49 AM by ingemann »

I have tried to start writing this post several times, but I have deleted it's everytime, simply because I could not find words for how much I despise you people, and how much you people deserve to get a beating.

You're horrible horrible people without any kind of common sense or connection with reality, and you people who have voted for the cops, you don't need to answer, because it wasn't you I was writing about.

You horrible people

Panda Express

« Reply #40 on: December 11, 2014, 08:14:39 AM »

I don't know if the stoner smokes marijuana and watches cartoons while giggling or if he shoots up heroin and pawns said television to get his next hit. Specifics matter.

well the guy who shoots up heroin and pawns the television to get his next hit would fall under the "Junkie" archetype, not stoner
Boris
boris78
Junior Chimp
United Kingdom

Political Matrix
E: -1.55, S: -4.52

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #41 on: December 11, 2014, 10:57:33 AM »

Stoner easily. Cops don't make any money. I'm sure they're plenty of systems engineers for the software giants that smoke weed every day, are of greater intellectual breadth than cops, are not fascists or in danger of killing anyone or being killed, and make 3x their salary.
TheDeadFlagBlues
Junior Chimp
Canada
« Reply #42 on: December 11, 2014, 08:15:57 PM »
« Edited: December 11, 2014, 08:21:10 PM by TheDeadFlagBlues »

I have tried to start writing this post several times, but I have deleted it's everytime, simply because I could not find words for how much I despise you people, and how much you people deserve to get a beating.

You're horrible horrible people without any kind of common sense or connection with reality, and you people who have voted for the cops, you don't need to answer, because it wasn't you I was writing about.

You horrible people

I'm pretty perplexed by this post. On what planet is marijuana the evil that you're making it out to be? There are scores of accomplished writers, musicians, academics, accountants and HR staff that smoke marijuana on a regular basis. I'd rather my putative daughter date the average young American male than a police officer.
SWE
SomebodyWhoExists
Atlas Icon
United States

P P P
« Reply #43 on: December 11, 2014, 08:18:17 PM »

You horrible people

lol
ingemann
YaBB God

« Reply #44 on: December 13, 2014, 04:10:01 PM »

You horrible people

I'm pretty perplexed by this post. On what planet is marijuana the evil that you're making it out to be? There are scores of accomplished writers, musicians, academics, accountants and HR staff that smoke marijuana on a regular basis. I'd rather my putative daughter date the average young American male than a police officer.

There are nothing especially wrong with smoking marijuana. But if you believe the average stoner is a "accomplished writers, musicians, academics, accountants and HR staff", you're a moron. Responsable adult people don't smoke marijuana with any regularity and few of the people, who make a large enough habit out of it to get a identity as stoners, are rarely successful.

But no it was not the stoner part I had a problem with, but the horrible stereotypes of hard working people, who risk their lives to protect us all.
Horus
Sheliak5
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #45 on: December 13, 2014, 04:25:03 PM »

You horrible people

There are nothing especially wrong with smoking marijuana. But if you believe the average stoner is a "accomplished writers, musicians, academics, accountants and HR staff", you're a moron. Responsable adult people don't smoke marijuana with any regularity and few of the people, who make a large enough habit out of it to get a identity as stoners, are rarely successful.

But no it was not the stoner part I had a problem with, but the horrible stereotypes of hard working people, who risk their lives to protect us all.

We're talking about cops, not soldiers.
ROIDRAGER#BB
Rookie
« Reply #46 on: December 13, 2014, 04:26:30 PM »

NONE.

COPS ARE DISGUSTING HAHAHA, MAD UNFIT AND FAT ALWAYS EATING DONUTS. STONERS ARE SKINNY OR FAT UNFIT LOSERS.

THE CORRECT AANSWER IS A BODY BUILDING STUD LIKE ME. A STUD WITH PERFECT BODY, PERFECT ABS, AND PERFECT COMPLEXTION. A ITALIAN STALION SUCH AS MYSELF.
ingemann
YaBB God

« Reply #47 on: December 13, 2014, 04:31:56 PM »

There are no fundamental difference between the attack on police in this thread and the (verbal) attack on soldiers, we have see from some extremists, and in fact the cops do more to protect the citizens than soldiers do.
ROIDRAGER#BB
Rookie
« Reply #48 on: December 13, 2014, 04:39:19 PM »

There are no fundamental difference between the attack on police in this thread and the (verbal) attack on soldiers, we have see from some extremists, and in fact the cops do more to protect the citizens than soldiers do.

LOL IDGAF ABOUT PIGS THEIR MAD WEAK AND ANNOYING. CANT LIFT, CANT DO SQUATS. WE NEED TO REPLACE PIGS WITH BUFF MAXED OUT GUYS ON STEROIDS WITH GUNS LIKE ME.
ROIDRAGER#BB
Rookie
« Reply #49 on: December 13, 2014, 04:41:15 PM »

WHAT THE F*UCK YOU GONA DO!
Pages: 1 [2] 3  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies