O'Malley ahead of Ehrlich in latest poll (MD)... (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 05:17:07 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Gubernatorial/State Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  O'Malley ahead of Ehrlich in latest poll (MD)... (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: O'Malley ahead of Ehrlich in latest poll (MD)...  (Read 3532 times)
Sam Spade
SamSpade
Atlas Star

« on: April 17, 2005, 10:30:09 PM »

Just out of curiosity, who does the Baltimore Sun polls? 

Or does the Baltimore Sun do them themselves.
Sam Spade
SamSpade
Atlas Star

« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2005, 10:41:50 PM »

Just out of curiosity, who does the Baltimore Sun polls? 

Or does the Baltimore Sun do them themselves.

I'll look into it.  So far I think they've been fairly accurate.  Ehrlich's drop from January can be contributed to a couple scandal's and an unsuccessful year w/ the general assembly.

ok, thanks, I'm just as usual considering it to be another poll to look at among the myriads we always see, but that's the way I am with any poll period.   Smiley

However, I wish the Vorlon was around.  He usually knows the answers to questions like that.
Sam Spade
SamSpade
Atlas Star

« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2005, 10:48:59 PM »

Barring a major catasphore, I will be a Duncan supporter in the primary.

why, when O'Malley is apparentely the stronger candidate?

Since I actually vote in the state, I can tell you that I will not vote for O'Malley.  Baltimore City is a sh**thole extraordinaire and he may be the most overrated mayor in the country.

With Duncan and Ehrlich, I will have to look at the issues as always before I vote.
Sam Spade
SamSpade
Atlas Star

« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2005, 10:54:04 PM »

Since I actually vote in the state, I can tell you that I will not vote for O'Malley.  Baltimore City is a sh**thole extraordinaire and he may be the most overrated mayor in the country.

He's done some good.  Development is going through the roof.  Everytime I drive through the city theirs a new hotel or condominium or skyscraper going up.  Canton has really come along nice and other parts of the city are starting to look up. 

Guess I don't live in the nice area.  Smiley  Me and BRTD should fit in nicely.  Plus, I don't like his economic policies in general.  As a reminder, I am still a big fan as always of divided government in most affairs and places.
Sam Spade
SamSpade
Atlas Star

« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2005, 11:04:07 PM »

and he may be the most overrated mayor in the country.

Speaking of being overrated.  A Time magazine article came out yesterday crowning O'Malley one of the top 5 big city mayors in the country.  Wink

I know.  I saw that.  Smiley
Sam Spade
SamSpade
Atlas Star

« Reply #5 on: April 19, 2005, 04:32:56 PM »

I'd rather have a do-nothing Governor than one who will !@#$ things up, which O'Malley would do IMHO.  Don't get me wrong, I still don't like either candidate.

Bingo.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies