Denmark Parliamentary Election - June 18, 2015 (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 08:43:30 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  International Elections (Moderators: afleitch, Hash)
  Denmark Parliamentary Election - June 18, 2015 (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Denmark Parliamentary Election - June 18, 2015  (Read 109851 times)
EPG
« on: December 16, 2014, 02:51:22 PM »

Thought I might as well repost this one here.

Which area do you think is the most important one, the one politicians should focus on?

Unemployment
Immigration
Economy
Health
Environment/Climate
Education
Taxation
None of the above/don't know

I assume this is broken down by voter intention? So it will be reliable for A, V and O. O supporters are remarkably concentrated on immigration for such a popular party. Judging by the party support figures from Voxmeter, O has over half the voters concerned with immigration, and V has another quarter.

Going down to the smaller parties, it looks like F voters don't really care much about the environment; environmentalists seem far more likely to vote for Ø. Apart from education, they lack an issue that gives them a special base, as does C. I has a good low-tax niche that at least gives it a committed, if small, social base. Hard to say anything meaningful about B.
EPG
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2014, 02:46:01 PM »

Ok, but it still suggests that the environment doesn't matter much to them, and that a policy to increase jobs at the expense of the environment would be approved overall. However, as I noted, this is a small sample of voters.
EPG
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2015, 05:01:59 PM »

Whither the Red-Greens? Is Denmark like rich European countries used to be, when the extremists would surge mid-term but collapse before the next election?
EPG
« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2015, 02:17:33 PM »

Not SF, but Enhedslisten.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies