New South Wales State Election, 2015 (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 04:45:43 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  International Elections (Moderators: afleitch, Hash)
  New South Wales State Election, 2015 (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: New South Wales State Election, 2015  (Read 29242 times)
🦀🎂🦀🎂
CrabCake
Atlas Icon
Kiribati

« on: December 30, 2014, 03:41:18 PM »

I don't see why Foley's opinion matters seeing as marriage is a federal matter? I mean I find the ALP's dysfunction over the issue bizarre, but the important thing is letting the NSW ALP recover from the disastrous Obeid days.

tbh the ALP has little to fear from the Greens in NSW. They are infested with Trots and tankies, much to the consternation of the federal Greenies.
🦀🎂🦀🎂
CrabCake
Atlas Icon
Kiribati

« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2015, 03:28:25 PM »

If they manage to lose NSW, the Liberals should disband in humiliation.
🦀🎂🦀🎂
CrabCake
Atlas Icon
Kiribati

« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2015, 01:54:01 PM »

I'm surprised NSW voters have such a high affinity with the outgoing Queensland leader, Talley Cheesy
🦀🎂🦀🎂
CrabCake
Atlas Icon
Kiribati

« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2015, 05:09:59 PM »

How accurate are Australian electorate polls?
🦀🎂🦀🎂
CrabCake
Atlas Icon
Kiribati

« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2015, 05:23:00 PM »

Well I'm surprised that Greens seem to be reaching out of their urbanite latte heartlands.

Btw, why did the 'no land tax' party receive so many votes? Snazzy campaign? Sexy candidates?
🦀🎂🦀🎂
CrabCake
Atlas Icon
Kiribati

« Reply #5 on: March 28, 2015, 05:54:07 PM »

Well I'm surprised that Greens seem to be reaching out of their urbanite latte heartlands.

Btw, why did the 'no land tax' party receive so many votes? Snazzy campaign? Sexy candidates?
They ran in every seat, which probably helped. 1.9% of the vote isn't large.

Large for a party I've never heard of Tongue
🦀🎂🦀🎂
CrabCake
Atlas Icon
Kiribati

« Reply #6 on: April 01, 2015, 01:08:13 PM »

For people who enjoy the insane world of Aussie micro parties the No Land Tax party is looking more and more suspect by the day. It's apparently attacking its own workers who were promised substantial amounts of moneh to shill for their 'party'. Apparently they assumed they would get over the 4% threshold for public funding, which means an already indebted party has a whole load of angry workers who may have just been duped.

Lead candidate Peter Jones, who currently has his voicemail set up to reassure workers they will be paid, is lambasting anybody who 'defames' the party or is 'rude'. Even weirder most of the workers apparently thought they were being employed by the Electoral Comission, until they got given their shilling orders. Jones had his share of controversy before the election, though, when people realised he was sending lewd messages to various Liberal members (including a member of the cabinet) and was disendorsed by his own number three candidate.

Good news, though. The candidate for Bega was found alive! He is actually a chef in Sydney!! Hooray!!

The No Land Tax Party currently has a reasonable chance of getting the 21st seat in the upper house.
🦀🎂🦀🎂
CrabCake
Atlas Icon
Kiribati

« Reply #7 on: April 02, 2015, 05:48:53 PM »

I think Hifly just really, really loathes greenies. He hates Greens more than I hate Slovakian democracy
🦀🎂🦀🎂
CrabCake
Atlas Icon
Kiribati

« Reply #8 on: April 17, 2015, 03:25:19 AM »
« Edited: April 17, 2015, 03:30:18 AM by CrabCake »

Upper house results finalised:

Coalition 20
Labor 12
Green 5
Christians 2
Shooters 2
Animal Justice 1

The AJP snagged the last seat, and (as far as I know) its very first state level seat in Australia.

Baird needs two votes to pass his agenda. It seems that privatisation will get through the Nile crew, presumably for tit-for-tat support of something stupid.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies