The Seriously? Theatre of Absurdity, Ignorance, and Bad Posts V
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 24, 2024, 11:15:10 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  The Seriously? Theatre of Absurdity, Ignorance, and Bad Posts V
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 73 74 ... 76
Author Topic: The Seriously? Theatre of Absurdity, Ignorance, and Bad Posts V  (Read 203628 times)
Grumpier Than Thou
20RP12
Atlas Superstar
United States
Political Matrix
E: -5.29, S: -7.13

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #1700 on: September 14, 2016, 02:01:31 PM »

This is worse than choosing between feminism and cancer.
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #1701 on: September 14, 2016, 02:03:09 PM »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=07So_lJQyqw
Maxwell
mah519
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix
E: -6.45, S: -6.96

« Reply #1702 on: September 14, 2016, 06:56:51 PM »

i don't care if Clinton is cold, angry, half-dead, whatever. I don't want someone for President who is not only completely ignorant of what it takes to be President, but doesn't even care to learn.

Translation: I care when the other party's candidate is mean, but not mine.  What does Trump have to learn?  Translation: You can't stand that Trump isn't brainwashed by liberal academics.  You are telling us all with your post what a hypocrite you are.  You care only about criticizing Trump's health now because you're afraid it will cost your party votes if Clinton is seen in bad health. Half-dead is ok?  I don't see us having a fully dead president but I thought dead meant dead.  I've never heard of half or full or anything like that.  What percentage of alive/dead is each person?  Ah topic is Clinton is in bad health and Democrats are freaking out over it.

I mean jesus christ this person is already aiming for the title of this thread.
The Other Castro
Castro2020
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #1703 on: September 14, 2016, 07:15:49 PM »

i don't care if Clinton is cold, angry, half-dead, whatever. I don't want someone for President who is not only completely ignorant of what it takes to be President, but doesn't even care to learn.

Translation: I care when the other party's candidate is mean, but not mine.  What does Trump have to learn?  Translation: You can't stand that Trump isn't brainwashed by liberal academics.  You are telling us all with your post what a hypocrite you are.  You care only about criticizing Trump's health now because you're afraid it will cost your party votes if Clinton is seen in bad health. Half-dead is ok?  I don't see us having a fully dead president but I thought dead meant dead.  I've never heard of half or full or anything like that.  What percentage of alive/dead is each person?  Ah topic is Clinton is in bad health and Democrats are freaking out over it.

He's almost certainly a sock or something, and already has 90 posts in the last two days.
Xing
xingkerui
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.52, S: -3.91

P P P
« Reply #1704 on: September 14, 2016, 07:17:15 PM »

He's almost certainly a sock or something, and already has 90 posts in the last two days.

I have a bad feeling we're going to be seeing many more Trumpster trolls over the next two months...
The world will shine with light in our nightmare
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

Political Matrix
E: -6.32, S: -7.48

P P P

« Reply #1705 on: September 14, 2016, 07:23:26 PM »

I think he was on acid when he wrote that.
Virginiá
Virginia
Administratrix
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.97, S: -5.91

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #1706 on: September 14, 2016, 07:54:16 PM »

Did this forum used to have more quality control-oriented moderation, or have subforums always been left to rot from unchecked infections of garbage posters / trolls?

The world will shine with light in our nightmare
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

Political Matrix
E: -6.32, S: -7.48

P P P

« Reply #1707 on: September 14, 2016, 08:17:01 PM »

Did this forum used to have more quality control-oriented moderation, or have subforums always been left to rot from unchecked infections of garbage posters / trolls?

Yes and no.  There's a tradition here of moderators jumping the gun at really trivial things but doing nothing or very little to address real problem posters.
Kingpoleon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #1708 on: September 14, 2016, 10:49:20 PM »

Powell

Johnson might tempt me a bit, but I would never feel comfortable voting for an atheist VP.

Tolerant, open-minded independent. Smiley

It would surprise me if there was a Wulfric post that didn't belong here.

Here:
I could be persuaded to endorse Flake or Kirkpatrick depending on what happens in the next 2 years.

Annoying? Yes. Absurd, ignorant, or bad? Not really.
I love how he acts like his endorsements carry so much weight.

To be fair, if I somehow found myself in between two major parties ideologically, I would have find "endorsing" people from both parties very fun.

It's fun to research them, but I recommend the word support instead of vote/endorse, as the latter implies an impact.
Maxwell
mah519
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix
E: -6.45, S: -6.96

« Reply #1709 on: September 15, 2016, 01:26:48 PM »

wait you mean to tell me this guy is terrible? no way.
Lol, Hillary voted for war in Iraq, that caused death of a thousands of humans. Libya is in chaos and ISIS is on her resume Wink

and your precious candidate, who claims to be the brightest, bestest guy ever to run, agreed with all those decisions at the time those decisions were made. Trump is a textbook example of a monday morning quarterback. he has no real judgement because he doesn't actually know any of it.
Yeah, Trump is sometimes a loose canon, but Hillary is the one who is responsible. Trump will bring back waterboarding for such a murders. One waterboard for each soldier that died in Iraq would be fair Smiley

literally smiling with glee over waterboarding.
Coolface Sock #42069
whitesox130
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: 4.39, S: 2.26

« Reply #1710 on: September 15, 2016, 11:07:06 PM »

Nothing it's time for her to pay the price for taking advantage of the underprivileged.
Context.
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #1711 on: September 15, 2016, 11:57:21 PM »

Well, in his defense, the South sucks.
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #1712 on: September 16, 2016, 12:05:23 AM »

dear atlas forumers,

my friend krzysztof who you knew as ‘kalwejt’ died earlier today after bad accident. because he told me about this forum and how he liked some of other posters i feel i should inform you

peace
damian
The awfulness of this post goes far beyond what this thread is about.

True, but still glad Muon posted it. What vile trash would post that?

Um, tell me it wasn't Kal..... Sad
Mr. Smith
MormDem
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #1713 on: September 16, 2016, 12:14:13 AM »

dear atlas forumers,

my friend krzysztof who you knew as ‘kalwejt’ died earlier today after bad accident. because he told me about this forum and how he liked some of other posters i feel i should inform you

peace
damian
The awfulness of this post goes far beyond what this thread is about.

True, but still glad Muon posted it. What vile trash would post that?

Um, tell me it wasn't Kal..... Sad

It wasn't.
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #1714 on: September 16, 2016, 01:01:27 PM »

Trying waaay to hard

President of the United States (Barry Soetoro)
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 5.29, S: -5.04

« Reply #1715 on: September 16, 2016, 01:42:21 PM »

whenever the murder of a black kid occurs...

NOT ALL POLICE.

but now we know that they all stand behind Darren Wilson, Brian Rice, Alicia White, William Porter, Garrett Miller, Caeser Goodson, Stephen Rankin and many many others.

sickening.

True, but some of those victims were not good people. That's for another day, though.
No, some were not. The kid in Ferguson was actively in the process of committing a crime and then tried to kill the officer by stealing his gun. That is established fact. He was rightfully shot because of his own reckless stupidity.

That doesn't change the fact that the rage of the Ferguson protesters was righteous, or that Walter Scott and Eric Gardner were not murdered in cold blood in public view, or that the Black Lives Matter is doing a service to this country (besides some questionable stunts here and there) to heal racial issues, not inflame them.
Okay, maybe Mike Johnson is a competent parliamentarian.
Nathan
Moderators
Atlas Superstar

« Reply #1716 on: September 17, 2016, 05:07:45 PM »

The greatest baseball team in American history.

They are hated because "New York" is a codeword for all things "sinful" and "foreign", as Lee Harvey Cruz said in the primaries. The haters can pretend its about the Yankees having too much money but we all know what its really about.

The worst teams in baseball are the Red Sox (Pedro Martinez attacked Don Zimmer on the field) and the Atlanta Braves (John Rocker's infamous rant against NYC).

Santander
Atlas Star
United Kingdom

Political Matrix
E: 4.00, S: 2.61

« Reply #1717 on: September 17, 2016, 06:51:19 PM »

The greatest baseball team in American history.

They are hated because "New York" is a codeword for all things "sinful" and "foreign", as Lee Harvey Cruz said in the primaries. The haters can pretend its about the Yankees having too much money but we all know what its really about.

The worst teams in baseball are the Red Sox (Pedro Martinez attacked Don Zimmer on the field) and the Atlanta Braves (John Rocker's infamous rant against NYC).

Jesus...
Hifly
hifly15

« Reply #1718 on: September 18, 2016, 11:51:23 AM »

I expect Corbyn to be crushed in the next election - be it in 2017 or in 2020. he will then quit, then Sadiq Khan will become the new Labour leader and he will win the following election.

This is why North Americans should not comment on European political threads.
I spent the winter writing songs about getting better
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.50, S: -6.67

P P
« Reply #1719 on: September 19, 2016, 01:20:48 AM »

Someone should write a bot that autoposts MK's posts into here.

There is no evidence linking any of these events, and I would say from what we know, there is considerable evidence that each of these events has radically different motives, thus pointing firmly towards there being no link.

Reading that and you know why liberalism is considered a mental disorder.

They will do anything to deny the obvious threat to the American public.   
Slow Learner
Battenberg
United Kingdom

« Reply #1720 on: September 19, 2016, 01:33:07 AM »

I expect Corbyn to be crushed in the next election - be it in 2017 or in 2020. he will then quit, then Sadiq Khan will become the new Labour leader and he will win the following election.

This is why North Americans should not comment on European political threads.
I think they should. It makes for a good laugh.
Santander
Atlas Star
United Kingdom

Political Matrix
E: 4.00, S: 2.61

« Reply #1721 on: September 19, 2016, 04:46:47 PM »

YOU are the reason why they are victims. If it weren't for the amount of anti-Muslim sentiment in the United States, then nobody would even think of Islam in relation to terrorism, except for 9/11.
You can't be serious....
I did go overboard. But, seriously, there's little if anything that makes Islam itself more prone to creating terrorism than other religions. It is the fact that they have been in so much conflict, both internal and external. Christians have done the same thing
JerryArkansas
jerryarkansas
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #1722 on: September 19, 2016, 06:11:33 PM »

YOU are the reason why they are victims. If it weren't for the amount of anti-Muslim sentiment in the United States, then nobody would even think of Islam in relation to terrorism, except for 9/11.
You can't be serious....
I did go overboard. But, seriously, there's little if anything that makes Islam itself more prone to creating terrorism than other religions. It is the fact that they have been in so much conflict, both internal and external. Christians have done the same thing
What is wrong with that.
SWE
SomebodyWhoExists
Atlas Icon
United States

P P P
« Reply #1723 on: September 19, 2016, 07:59:31 PM »

You can't be serious....
What is wrong with that.
scary brown people
‼realJohnEwards‼
MatteKudasai
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.19, S: -4.87

« Reply #1724 on: September 20, 2016, 07:20:49 AM »

You can't be serious....
What is wrong with that.

Nothing. There was no reason for that post to be quoted ITT. Most of the posts I've seen from Santander belong here, though.
yeah, apparently some people here have never heard of Northern Ireland
Pages: 1 ... 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 73 74 ... 76  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies