The Seriously? Theatre of Absurdity, Ignorance, and Bad Posts V
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 24, 2024, 03:39:37 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  The Seriously? Theatre of Absurdity, Ignorance, and Bad Posts V
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 ... 76
Author Topic: The Seriously? Theatre of Absurdity, Ignorance, and Bad Posts V  (Read 203612 times)
🦀🎂🦀🎂
CrabCake
Atlas Icon
Kiribati

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #825 on: November 09, 2015, 04:55:06 PM »

Yes, and some of the things that circulate as acceptable and normal in the social-liberal free-for-all, for instance all this transgender nonsense, are so offensive ...  As someone who considers himself center-right on fiscal issues and center-left on social issues,

ayy. More evidence why FCBSL's are terrible.
I spent the winter writing songs about getting better
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.50, S: -6.67

P P
« Reply #826 on: November 09, 2015, 10:14:00 PM »

Yes, and some of the things that circulate as acceptable and normal in the social-liberal free-for-all, for instance all this transgender nonsense, are so offensive ...  As someone who considers himself center-right on fiscal issues and center-left on social issues,

What do you have against the Florida Conference of Black State Legislators?
Sprouts Farmers Market ✘
Sprouts
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix
E: -4.90, S: 1.74

« Reply #827 on: November 09, 2015, 10:38:02 PM »

I was going to ask the same question earlier, haha!
🐒Gods of Prosperity🔱🐲💸
shua
Atlas Star
Nepal

Political Matrix
E: 1.29, S: -0.70

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #828 on: November 09, 2015, 10:52:14 PM »

FCBSL is some French football team apparently.  I'm guessing SillyAmerican is a fan.
Hifly
hifly15

« Reply #829 on: November 10, 2015, 02:32:11 AM »

Why was my post deleted is it because I exposed the eugenics scams of water fluoridation and gmo

Unfortunately I missed being enlightened.
DavidB.
Atlas Icon
Israel

Political Matrix
E: 0.58, S: 4.26

« Reply #830 on: November 10, 2015, 12:24:17 PM »

Alot of SNITCHES here that got my posts deleted.
lol
FEMA Camp Administrator
Cathcon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #831 on: November 11, 2015, 04:36:19 PM »

Listen up, young pup, as proud Moderator of this board, I'll have you know that I don't appreciate that kind of name calling here. If posting your outrageous insights to my board resulted ina n overall bettering of the Forum, then so be it! #ItHasBeenWritten
SUSAN CRUSHBONE
evergreen
Junior Chimp
Antarctica

« Reply #832 on: November 11, 2015, 04:38:34 PM »

Listen up, young pup, as proud Moderator of this board, I'll have you know that I don't appreciate that kind of name calling here. If posting your outrageous insights to my board resulted ina n overall bettering of the Forum, then so be it! #ItHasBeenWritten

how quickly power corrupts… Cry
Türkisblau
H_Wallace
Ireland, Republic of

« Reply #833 on: November 13, 2015, 08:12:46 PM »

Ben Carson destroys Trump by having a much higher I.Q. and he's been married to the same woman for decades.
Türkisblau
H_Wallace
Ireland, Republic of

« Reply #834 on: November 13, 2015, 08:19:37 PM »

There's been so much junk in 2016 that I just don't think this thread can handle it all tbh

Can the Green Party candidate Jill Stein be a spoiler to Hillary Clinton's chances in November if she is the nominee? Some of these Sanders supporters may not vote for Clinton; they may do a Nader '00/'04 that can give a Rubio or a Romney or a Trump the presidency. Thoughts?

http://www.jill2016.com/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j93B4oo02xA
madelka
United States
« Reply #835 on: November 13, 2015, 09:40:17 PM »

There's already a thread on this, but focusing on his accurate comments about the dullards in Iowa rather than his exposing and brutal destruction of the liar Ben Carson.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FI279UvRK9M

This might genuinely be one of the best speeches I've ever seen. Carson's doomed.
Joe Republic
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

« Reply #836 on: November 14, 2015, 12:59:31 AM »

Surprised nobody put these here yet:

Another attack by buddhist Norwegians. Gee, I wonder if it has something to do with their religion.

I think France is overreacting, using its power disproportionally. They should meet the perpetrators halfway in their demands. Time for the US to pressure islamophobic France to do so.

Oh wait. Nobody says this if the victims are non-Jews.
I spent the winter writing songs about getting better
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.50, S: -6.67

P P
« Reply #837 on: November 14, 2015, 01:05:21 PM »

https://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=222992.0
#TheShadowyAbyss
TheShadowyAbyss
Atlas Icon
Palestinian Territory, Occupied

Political Matrix
E: -5.81, S: -3.64

« Reply #838 on: November 14, 2015, 11:14:36 PM »

Bobloblaw is worse now than he's ever been.
Sumner 1868
tara gilesbie
Junior Chimp
United States
« Reply #839 on: November 14, 2015, 11:19:30 PM »

No, he's been worse. Back in April he had a major breakdown to the idea that leaving Vietnam was good, but his comments were deleted.
DC Al Fine
Atlas Icon
Canada

« Reply #840 on: November 15, 2015, 06:09:19 PM »

From that list I'd be very scared of Wendy Davis, Jay Nixon, Brian Schweitzer or Charlie Crist if I were any of the leading Republican candidates.

Why on earth would you be scared of Wendy Davis?  She has no experience, she got demolished in her election, and her only issue is abortion activism, which appeals primarily to women who were going to vote for Clinton anyway.  All she'll do is pull the ticket to the left while opening up a ton of weaknesses.

An all-woman ticket with a strong focus on women's rights issues will motivate women voters to make history and to protect all the women's movement's hard-won gains, especially contrasted with a misogynist like Trump or a fundamentalist like Carson. And with presidential-year turnout and the Hispanic vote solidly behind the Democrats, she has a great chance of delivering Texas to Hillary, giving her an unbreakable electoral lock.

No it won't because you're taking the democratic party's bait on "women's issues."  These are really democratic women's issues, and democrats are patronizingly trying to claim all women with them.  American women are, for example, only pro-choice by a 50-41 margin.  These are not "women's issues" and they are only going to repel Republican or Independent women with these positions.  Moderate women who agree with them also don't like being condescendingly told that if you're a woman you must take these positions.

Many women are married to very controlling men who are religious extremists. They are afraid their husband will beat or punish them if he overhears them telling a pollster they value their right to choose.

No wonder the response rates to pollsters have declined. It's those darned husbands beating their wives when the pollster calls.
Okay, maybe Mike Johnson is a competent parliamentarian.
Nathan
Moderators
Atlas Superstar

« Reply #841 on: November 15, 2015, 06:38:52 PM »

I'm positive wormyguy is trolling.
DC Al Fine
Atlas Icon
Canada

« Reply #842 on: November 15, 2015, 06:54:28 PM »

*Sigh*

In hindsight you might be right. Mea culpa if that's the case.
tpfkaw
wormyguy
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -0.58, S: 1.65

« Reply #843 on: November 15, 2015, 11:54:55 PM »

lol
SUSAN CRUSHBONE
evergreen
Junior Chimp
Antarctica

« Reply #844 on: November 16, 2015, 01:40:05 AM »

Not necessarily related to the topic at hand, but I noticed this when scrolling through the page:

Congrats Wink

been there for over a month lol
/
darthebearnc
Junior Chimp
« Reply #845 on: November 16, 2015, 06:57:01 AM »

Not necessarily related to the topic at hand, but I noticed this when scrolling through the page:

Congrats Wink

how
H.E. VOLODYMYR ZELENKSYY
Alfred F. Jones
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #846 on: November 16, 2015, 10:37:50 AM »

Congrats Wink

how

Deletions?
Sol
Junior Chimp
Bosnia and Herzegovina

« Reply #847 on: November 16, 2015, 03:12:34 PM »

From that list I'd be very scared of Wendy Davis, Jay Nixon, Brian Schweitzer or Charlie Crist if I were any of the leading Republican candidates.

Why on earth would you be scared of Wendy Davis?  She has no experience, she got demolished in her election, and her only issue is abortion activism, which appeals primarily to women who were going to vote for Clinton anyway.  All she'll do is pull the ticket to the left while opening up a ton of weaknesses.

An all-woman ticket with a strong focus on women's rights issues will motivate women voters to make history and to protect all the women's movement's hard-won gains, especially contrasted with a misogynist like Trump or a fundamentalist like Carson. And with presidential-year turnout and the Hispanic vote solidly behind the Democrats, she has a great chance of delivering Texas to Hillary, giving her an unbreakable electoral lock.

No it won't because you're taking the democratic party's bait on "women's issues."  These are really democratic women's issues, and democrats are patronizingly trying to claim all women with them.  American women are, for example, only pro-choice by a 50-41 margin.  These are not "women's issues" and they are only going to repel Republican or Independent women with these positions.  Moderate women who agree with them also don't like being condescendingly told that if you're a woman you must take these positions.

Many women are married to very controlling men who are religious extremists. They are afraid their husband will beat or punish them if he overhears them telling a pollster they value their right to choose.

No wonder the response rates to pollsters have declined. It's those darned husbands beating their wives when the pollster calls.

You'll kill the poor man.
MT Treasurer
IndyRep
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #848 on: November 17, 2015, 05:43:32 AM »

1. The war in Iraq was a mission to overthrow a dictator who had the blood of 2 million innocents on his hands, a regime that raped regularly, and a regime that had political prisoners. Saddam Hussein had the capacity to create WMD, he had WMD that he sent into Syria right before our arrival, and he kicked out weapons inspectors and mislead inspectors before that.

2. The Patriot Act is not overreach, it simply makes it easier for law enforcement to obtain warrants, it increases their ability to do "sneak and peek" searches, and it enables law enforcement to communicate with one another.

3. The international community gave Israel to the Israelis in 1948. The Palestinians, who by the way are just people who wandered into Israel as there are no real Palestinians, have committed atrocities against innocent people and have committed acts of war. Israel has spent it's entire existence defending itsself from a phony people who seek to invade their land, and unfortunately, many in this world refuse to acknowledge the FACT that Israel has the right to 100% of the land that was given to them by the Europeans in 1948.

4. The Russian reset is a known failure, no one disputes that.

5. Waterboarding is not torture, it is an enhanced interrogation technique that is rarely used, it is effective.
The Other Castro
Castro2020
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #849 on: November 17, 2015, 12:23:41 PM »

1. The war in Iraq was a mission to overthrow a dictator who had the blood of 2 million innocents on his hands, a regime that raped regularly, and a regime that had political prisoners. Saddam Hussein had the capacity to create WMD, he had WMD that he sent into Syria right before our arrival, and he kicked out weapons inspectors and mislead inspectors before that.

2. The Patriot Act is not overreach, it simply makes it easier for law enforcement to obtain warrants, it increases their ability to do "sneak and peek" searches, and it enables law enforcement to communicate with one another.

3. The international community gave Israel to the Israelis in 1948. The Palestinians, who by the way are just people who wandered into Israel as there are no real Palestinians, have committed atrocities against innocent people and have committed acts of war. Israel has spent it's entire existence defending itsself from a phony people who seek to invade their land, and unfortunately, many in this world refuse to acknowledge the FACT that Israel has the right to 100% of the land that was given to them by the Europeans in 1948.

4. The Russian reset is a known failure, no one disputes that.

5. Waterboarding is not torture, it is an enhanced interrogation technique that is rarely used, it is effective.

Bruh...
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 ... 76  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies