The Seriously? Theatre of Absurdity, Ignorance, and Bad Posts V
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 18, 2024, 10:09:29 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  The Seriously? Theatre of Absurdity, Ignorance, and Bad Posts V
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 ... 76
Author Topic: The Seriously? Theatre of Absurdity, Ignorance, and Bad Posts V  (Read 203387 times)
Blair
Blair2015
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
United Kingdom

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #850 on: November 17, 2015, 01:27:30 PM »

1. The war in Iraq was a mission to overthrow a dictator who had the blood of 2 million innocents on his hands, a regime that raped regularly, and a regime that had political prisoners. Saddam Hussein had the capacity to create WMD, he had WMD that he sent into Syria right before our arrival, and he kicked out weapons inspectors and mislead inspectors before that.

2. The Patriot Act is not overreach, it simply makes it easier for law enforcement to obtain warrants, it increases their ability to do "sneak and peek" searches, and it enables law enforcement to communicate with one another.

3. The international community gave Israel to the Israelis in 1948. The Palestinians, who by the way are just people who wandered into Israel as there are no real Palestinians, have committed atrocities against innocent people and have committed acts of war. Israel has spent it's entire existence defending itsself from a phony people who seek to invade their land, and unfortunately, many in this world refuse to acknowledge the FACT that Israel has the right to 100% of the land that was given to them by the Europeans in 1948.

4. The Russian reset is a known failure, no one disputes that.

5. Waterboarding is not torture, it is an enhanced interrogation technique that is rarely used, it is effective.

Bruh...

This needs to be re-posted about 100 times
/
darthebearnc
Junior Chimp
« Reply #851 on: November 17, 2015, 04:06:22 PM »

1. The war in Iraq was a mission to overthrow a dictator who had the blood of 2 million innocents on his hands, a regime that raped regularly, and a regime that had political prisoners. Saddam Hussein had the capacity to create WMD, he had WMD that he sent into Syria right before our arrival, and he kicked out weapons inspectors and mislead inspectors before that.

2. The Patriot Act is not overreach, it simply makes it easier for law enforcement to obtain warrants, it increases their ability to do "sneak and peek" searches, and it enables law enforcement to communicate with one another.

3. The international community gave Israel to the Israelis in 1948. The Palestinians, who by the way are just people who wandered into Israel as there are no real Palestinians, have committed atrocities against innocent people and have committed acts of war. Israel has spent it's entire existence defending itsself from a phony people who seek to invade their land, and unfortunately, many in this world refuse to acknowledge the FACT that Israel has the right to 100% of the land that was given to them by the Europeans in 1948.

4. The Russian reset is a known failure, no one disputes that.

5. Waterboarding is not torture, it is an enhanced interrogation technique that is rarely used, it is effective.

Bruh...

This needs to be re-posted about 100 times
Oldiesfreak1854
Atlas Icon
United States

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #852 on: November 18, 2015, 07:51:03 AM »

It was already going to be really close when factoring in the terrible situation of polls over-estimating Democrat support as of late and the notorious instance of practically every Southern undecided voter breaking for the Republican at the end of the day, but I think this has now cost Edwards the election.

People really underestimate the amount to which bigoted white Southerners loved to be wooed with dog-whistling politics. This particular issue just so happens to combine them all (racism, xenophobia, religious bigotry, etc). Rubes in Louisiana are just orgasming everywhere right now, now that they've been given in their eyes a concrete reason to oppose Edwards.
Penelope
Scifiguy
United States

« Reply #853 on: November 18, 2015, 07:00:47 PM »

It depends. Are you SJWs going to keep trying to destroy western society and America's history? I mean, if you cease, we can go back to being fellow Americans. But if this radicalism of yours continues, I'd support the use of tear gas, attack dogs, fire hoses and riot police on BLM and SJW protesters just for the lulz. You want to hate white people and continue your anti-white, racist movement? Fine. But, you're America's ISIS.
RFayette
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #854 on: November 21, 2015, 03:07:29 AM »

lol dudeabides

John Bolton as Secretary of State, Kim Davis as Attorney General, etc....

John Bolton is a lot smarter than Ted Cruz, he would never agree to work for such a windbag.

If a Harvard grad and Princeton debate champ, as well as President of the Hispanic Law Review is a windbag who is far dumber than Mr. Bolton, what does that make you?

I'm for eliminating affirmative action preferences in college. Equal rights means equal rights. You can probably figure out why I'm bringing that up.
SUSAN CRUSHBONE
evergreen
Junior Chimp
Antarctica

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #855 on: November 21, 2015, 07:55:46 AM »

dead0man openly admits he hates women and minorities

And Millennials suck, especially, female, minority, Dem voters that didn't graduate High School.  But we all knew that already.
Chancellor Tanterterg
Mr. X
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #856 on: November 21, 2015, 05:15:36 PM »

To be honest, I want Vitter to win. I want Vitter to win to add to the drama and make things interesting. I want to see the fallout, the D reaction, and the polling industry reaction, etc. I don't think that will happen though, and I expect a Governor Edwards by next year.
ElectionsGuy
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix
E: 7.10, S: -7.65

P P
« Reply #857 on: November 21, 2015, 05:20:38 PM »

To be honest, I want Vitter to win. I want Vitter to win to add to the drama and make things interesting. I want to see the fallout, the D reaction, and the polling industry reaction, etc. I don't think that will happen though, and I expect a Governor Edwards by next year.

Should I stop?
Penelope
Scifiguy
United States

« Reply #858 on: November 23, 2015, 02:30:24 AM »

The heckler? Sure. Hasn't he learned that interrupting Trump will at the very least get you called fat?

what the f--k
Attorney General, LGC Speaker, and Former PPT Dwarven Dragon
Dwarven Dragon
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -1.42, S: -0.52

P P P

« Reply #859 on: November 23, 2015, 04:09:03 PM »

I think we have to ask ourselves as a nation if we want a President who can't be loyal to his/her political party. If we can't trust Donald Trump to be loyal to the Republican Party, how can we expect him to be loyal to the country? He claims he's "loyal to a fault" but look at his marriages, look at how he is treating people who he previously supported - namely Rand Paul - in this campaign. Now this.
Tender Branson
Mark Warner 08
Atlas Institution
Austria

Political Matrix
E: -6.06, S: -4.84

« Reply #860 on: December 02, 2015, 01:36:53 AM »

Although it seems like a perfectly normal country on the surface.....but Austria has to be one of the strangest places in Europe.

Adam Griffin
Atlas Star
Greece

Political Matrix
E: -7.35, S: -6.26

« Reply #861 on: December 03, 2015, 01:28:25 PM »

Never. Just because a bunch of racist limousine liberal families in a wealthy CT suburb suffered a tragedy doesn't mean that the rest of the country should lose their right to self defense.
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #862 on: December 03, 2015, 01:30:40 PM »

Never. Just because a bunch of racist limousine liberal families in a wealthy CT suburb suffered a tragedy doesn't mean that the rest of the country should lose their right to self defense.

Half of the country would put that in the Good Post Gallery.   Divisive issue.
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 5.29, S: -5.04

« Reply #863 on: December 03, 2015, 05:39:33 PM »

You of all people can't see my trolling, can you? Well, I'm glad it pissed you off enough to put here. That was kind of the point.
Joe Republic
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

« Reply #864 on: December 03, 2015, 08:27:05 PM »
« Edited: December 04, 2015, 12:31:37 AM by Joe Republic »

From the author of Finding Nemo Was The Scariest Film I've Ever Seen...

Perhaps the biggest thing that made me give up on Santa was the fact that I always found him to be scary, or at least creepy.  Most kids already have a fear of people breaking into their house at night anyway, but Santa takes it to a whole new level by spying on you before he comes on Christmas Eve ("He sees you when you're sleeping, he knows when you're awake...").  I was always afraid that the simplest mistake (throwing a tantrum, not eating my veggies, etc.) would cause me to lose my presents for that year, and the words of "Santa Claus is Coming to Town" were used as a bludgeon to scare me into behaving (that's probably why I don't especially like the song).  We complain when the government tracks and spies on us, but somehow we're content to let a complete stranger do it just so he can bring us gifts?  Why does he have to come at night?  And why is he so interested in kids?  There's the clincher: ever since I was little I was always creeped out by anyone who took that much interest in children (and not just Santa, but the Easter Bunny, the Tooth Fairy, Ronald McDonald, etc.).  My "pedophile" alarms would almost instantly go off.  I'd like to see how many department store and mall Santas over the years have been convicted sex offenders.  I was also afraid of Santa because he is usually depicted as having a deep voice, and my instinct has always been to distrust people with deep, booming voices (which is ironic because I've been told that my speaking voice is like that.)  Deep voice=scary.  Throw in a few "Ho ho ho" laughs, and you've got a character who's positively terrifying.  (I was also afraid of the Jolly Green Giant when I was little, and that laugh probably was part of the reason.)  I probably watched too many cartoons with deep-voiced villains when I was a tyke.
RFayette
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #865 on: December 04, 2015, 12:39:02 AM »

Half of the country would put that in the Good Post Gallery.   Divisive issue.

Same with a pretty huge chunk of posts here.  The secular progressives here on Atlas thankfully do not represent the viewpoints of the majority of Americans.  If they did, that would be genuinely terrible.
publicunofficial
angryGreatness
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #866 on: December 04, 2015, 02:22:48 PM »

You of all people can't see my trolling, can you? Well, I'm glad it pissed you off enough to put here. That was kind of the point.

When someone like you, who has a history of making legitimate racist or otherwise radical statements, tries to "troll", it doesn't work to well. You're like Poe's law made flesh.
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #867 on: December 04, 2015, 03:00:04 PM »

When someone like you, who has a history of making legitimate racist or otherwise radical statements, tries to "troll", it doesn't work to well. You're like Poe's law made flesh.
We're you even here when I was making racial statements or are you letting other posters define me?  All I can say about you is that you're an aggregate of typical red avatar snark, elitism, and pearl clutching rage. But that wouldn't be entirely accurate, now would it?
publicunofficial
angryGreatness
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #868 on: December 04, 2015, 03:04:39 PM »

We're you even here when I was making racial statements or are you letting other posters define me?  All I can say about you is that you're an aggregate of typical red avatar snark, elitism, and pearl clutching rage. But that wouldn't be entirely accurate, now would it?

I wouldn't call my rage "Pearl-clutching", and when conservatives claim elitism it usually means "Calling stupid people and ideas what they are", but other than that you're pretty accurate.

And just because you've toned your racism down doesn't mean you've ceased it altogether.
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #869 on: December 04, 2015, 03:06:25 PM »

I wouldn't call my rage "Pearl-clutching", and when conservatives claim elitism it usually means "Calling stupid people and ideas what they are", but other than that you're pretty accurate.

And just because you've toned your racism down doesn't mean you've ceased it altogether.
I'm glad you can get into my head. Tell me what I ought to say to the girl I matched on Tinder with, I, like you and the rest of Atlas, could use some good advice in that department.
publicunofficial
angryGreatness
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #870 on: December 04, 2015, 03:09:45 PM »

I'm glad you can get into my head. Tell me what I ought to say to the girl I matched on Tinder with, I, like you and the rest of Atlas, could use some good advice in that department.

Are you seriously rebutting with "lol get laid nerd". That's pathetic even for you.
Joe Republic
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

« Reply #871 on: December 04, 2015, 03:19:34 PM »

You like to frequently remind everybody here that you "used to be" a white supremacist.
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #872 on: December 04, 2015, 03:24:30 PM »

Are you seriously rebutting with "lol get laid nerd". That's pathetic even for you.
No, I'm rebutting with a "read my mind then biatch" type response. Pathetic, but not that pathetic.

You like to frequently remind everybody here that you "used to be" a white supremacist.
I kind to have to when every point I make is brushed off due to a brief period of my past.
they don't love you like i love you
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.50, S: -6.67

P P
« Reply #873 on: December 09, 2015, 12:35:19 AM »

FF

Travis Kalanick
Donald Trump
Caitlyn Jenner
Angela Merkel
Hassan Rouhani
Vladimir Putin
Abu Bakr Al-Baghdadi
Black Lives Matter

HP

publicunofficial
angryGreatness
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #874 on: December 09, 2015, 09:32:30 PM »

This would be a fun poll if the choices were not phrased in such a sarcastic way.  None of the 3 choices appeal to me because of the snarky added reasoning on them.
Actually I am not a Trump supporter, I am a conservative who does not believe Trump can win the nomination.  But I would happily vote for him over Clinton or Sanders, hypothetically.
I did not support Duke when he ran in 1992, but I thought a lot of what he said made sense.  And if he were running today I would like him more than I like Clinton or Sanders, that's for sure.  Duke was once in the KKK, but so were some of your guys so don't throw that in our face.  Duke was nowhere near the goofball that Sanders is!
Pages: 1 ... 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 ... 76  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies