The Seriously? Theatre of Absurdity, Ignorance, and Bad Posts V
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 18, 2024, 07:07:47 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  The Seriously? Theatre of Absurdity, Ignorance, and Bad Posts V
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 ... 76
Author Topic: The Seriously? Theatre of Absurdity, Ignorance, and Bad Posts V  (Read 203385 times)
they don't love you like i love you
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.50, S: -6.67

P P
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #1225 on: April 27, 2016, 01:25:19 PM »

The speech showed Trumps real persona.

Trump is a peaceloving humanist. He is also an isolationist and a protectionist.
He didn't mention any of that stuff like the wall, immigration and such, which we all know was never serious and is never going to happen.

He identified the enemy - radical Islam and about the others he said they could all be friends.
He said - no nation building from now on. Just stabilization.

He doesn't want to wage war and will do so only if absolutely necessary.
His last remark about the biggest threat in the world being the weapons shows his peaceloving and tolerant nature the best.

SUSAN CRUSHBONE
evergreen
Junior Chimp
Antarctica

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #1226 on: April 28, 2016, 05:03:20 AM »

Trump will pay off the 19.5 trillion dollar debt by removing military bases from the Middle East, Germany, South Korea and the Phillipines etc.

Some of these areas require much less military presence than is currently expended.

China, for example has never in it's 4,500 year history invaded a foreign land. They just quible over Tibet, Taiwan, Hong Kong etc which were probably theirs to begin with.

Diplomacy can save you trillions.

Trump wants to use the military as a last resort.
World politics is up Schmitt creek
Nathan
Moderators
Atlas Superstar

« Reply #1227 on: April 28, 2016, 01:38:53 PM »
« Edited: April 28, 2016, 01:40:40 PM by whyCarly? »

Our resident Emily Dickinson-hating alt-right creep strikes again!

The most brilliant, cerebral Christian I know - a guy who studied everything about the ancient theological debates and scholastic-medieval philosophers and really just knows everything about the Church - is an ex-Catholic who left because of Francis's Muslim-shilling.

...yikes. What is he now?

Obviously some form of Eastern Orthodox - the non-cucked version of Catholicism.

My breaking point with Catholicism came when Francis compounded that with his blatant illegal & PP shilling. I am sympathetic to evangelicals who call the Pope the anti-Christ, but at the end of the day, I think I'm done with organized Christianity now.

Plus, in a world where Trump fails, we might as well convert to Islam when that window of opportunity is still open.
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #1228 on: April 28, 2016, 02:19:46 PM »

If Corbyn fails or retires, Livingstone is now perfectly positioned to engage in a hostile takeover of an increasingly Muslim Labour.
Figueira
Atlas Icon

« Reply #1229 on: April 28, 2016, 02:24:13 PM »

The most brilliant, cerebral Christian I know - a guy who studied everything about the ancient theological debates and scholastic-medieval philosophers and really just knows everything about the Church - is an ex-Catholic who left because of Francis's Muslim-shilling.

Obviously some form of Eastern Orthodox - the non-cucked version of Catholicism.

My breaking point with Catholicism came when Francis compounded that with his blatant illegal & PP shilling. I am sympathetic to evangelicals who call the Pope the anti-Christ, but at the end of the day, I think I'm done with organized Christianity now.

Plus, in a world where Trump fails, we might as well convert to Islam when that window of opportunity is still open.

I had no idea Derpist was that bad.
White Trash
Southern Gothic
YaBB God

« Reply #1230 on: April 28, 2016, 07:27:22 PM »

I had no idea Derpist was that bad.

Whoooaaaaaa, he used the term "cuck" unironically Sad
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #1231 on: April 29, 2016, 07:38:47 AM »

BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #1232 on: April 29, 2016, 07:51:12 AM »

Trying to group Minnesota in with Wisconsin is even less useful, because Minnesota was a closed caucus and Trump performed way worse. The difference is incredibly marginal.
Minnesconsin is a very real thing. It may as well be one state.
Figueira
Atlas Icon

« Reply #1233 on: April 29, 2016, 10:43:50 AM »

A lot of people on this site are overly obsessed with declaring people to be socks.
Coolface Sock #42069
whitesox130
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: 4.39, S: 2.26

« Reply #1234 on: April 29, 2016, 10:49:50 AM »

Does anyone else ever get onto this site just to see what kind of new awful posts have been posted here?
This account no longer in use.
cxs018
Junior Chimp

« Reply #1235 on: April 29, 2016, 10:51:47 AM »

Does anyone else ever get onto this site just to see what kind of new awful posts have been posted here?

Sometimes. For the most part, I use the AAD thread to filter out the average awful posts and only see the truly awful.
SUSAN CRUSHBONE
evergreen
Junior Chimp
Antarctica

« Reply #1236 on: April 29, 2016, 03:51:37 PM »

Maybe West Virginia. Almost certainly no where else.

I could be wrong but I almost feel like Republicans hit their ceiling in West Virginia in 2012. He might gain a few votes there but lose a few others from Clinton loyalists so it'll probably stay the same.

I think he narrows the gap in Michigan, Wisconsin and possibly flips Ohio and New Hampshire.

It's not hard to see why 2008 and 2012 saw such dramatic shifts against the Democrats in Appalachia/Ozarks. That reason won't be on the ballot in 2016.
you're looking for the simple truths silver mine Smiley
Coolface Sock #42069
whitesox130
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: 4.39, S: 2.26

« Reply #1237 on: April 29, 2016, 03:59:25 PM »

Maybe West Virginia. Almost certainly no where else.

I could be wrong but I almost feel like Republicans hit their ceiling in West Virginia in 2012. He might gain a few votes there but lose a few others from Clinton loyalists so it'll probably stay the same.

I think he narrows the gap in Michigan, Wisconsin and possibly flips Ohio and New Hampshire.

It's not hard to see why 2008 and 2012 saw such dramatic shifts against the Democrats in Appalachia/Ozarks. That reason won't be on the ballot in 2016.
Do you really think it's just Obama, though? Id think these people would be more repulsed by the liberal activists and SJWs that have defined the left in many of their eyes the past 8 years.

I guess time will tell.
Landslide Lyndon
px75
Atlas Star
Greece

« Reply #1238 on: April 29, 2016, 05:19:06 PM »

Why waste time by quoting post by post and not put the mother lode here?

https://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?action=profile;u=662;sa=showPosts
SUSAN CRUSHBONE
evergreen
Junior Chimp
Antarctica

« Reply #1239 on: April 29, 2016, 05:29:28 PM »

good point

https://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?action=profile;u=3373;sa=showPosts
FEMA Camp Administrator
Cathcon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #1240 on: April 29, 2016, 09:57:25 PM »

Had a bs incident at work today, this TRUMP supporting lady who comes in quite frequently (she is the chair of my city's Trump office) decked in Trump swag told me to move her from a seat I sat her because she felt the Muslim family I sat next to her was "going to bomb the restaurant" and she felt uncomfortable, so I politely told her "we don't serve bigotry here, there is a wing place down the street you can take it to instead" so she gets up goes to my boss and complains about me and he then tells her to "get the  out of my restaurant"

She starts yelling something about "squinty eyed" people and "terrorist loving liberals" and then my boss tells me she always causes incidents but he doesn't ban her because it would be too much of a hassle.

While obviously absurd, ignorant, and bad, did you mean for this for the Update for Everyone thread? (Also its own contender for the Theatre, but that's beside the point)
#TheShadowyAbyss
TheShadowyAbyss
Atlas Icon
Palestinian Territory, Occupied

Political Matrix
E: -5.81, S: -3.64

« Reply #1241 on: April 29, 2016, 09:58:48 PM »

Had a bs incident at work today, this TRUMP supporting lady who comes in quite frequently (she is the chair of my city's Trump office) decked in Trump swag told me to move her from a seat I sat her because she felt the Muslim family I sat next to her was "going to bomb the restaurant" and she felt uncomfortable, so I politely told her "we don't serve bigotry here, there is a wing place down the street you can take it to instead" so she gets up goes to my boss and complains about me and he then tells her to "get the  out of my restaurant"

She starts yelling something about "squinty eyed" people and "terrorist loving liberals" and then my boss tells me she always causes incidents but he doesn't ban her because it would be too much of a hassle.

While obviously absurd, ignorant, and bad, did you mean for this for the Update for Everyone thread? (Also its own contender for the Theatre, but that's beside the point)

Yeah, I misread this one, sorry lol
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #1242 on: April 30, 2016, 05:08:10 AM »

2018 and 2020 will determine redistricting for the next decade. That will got a lot worse under a Hillary Presidency.

Right, because having the Supreme Court stay in the hands of Republicans who will keep f**king up the Voting Rights Act is totally what the country needs.
A probable Republican Supreme Court Justice is a small price to pay for a president not beholden to lobbyists and corporations, as Hillary would be. Besides, it's not like Trump could pick anyone much more conservative than that filth Merrick Garland.
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #1243 on: April 30, 2016, 08:11:27 AM »

2018 and 2020 will determine redistricting for the next decade. That will got a lot worse under a Hillary Presidency.

Right, because having the Supreme Court stay in the hands of Republicans who will keep f**king up the Voting Rights Act is totally what the country needs.
A probable Republican Supreme Court Justice is a small price to pay for a president not beholden to lobbyists and corporations, as Hillary would be. Besides, it's not like Trump could pick anyone much more conservative than that filth Merrick Garland.

This must be the dumbest post of not only 2016, but since at least 2014.
Slow Learner
Battenberg
United Kingdom

« Reply #1244 on: April 30, 2016, 08:46:07 AM »

Hopefully it's B8.
Simfan34
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.90, S: 4.17

« Reply #1245 on: May 02, 2016, 05:57:53 PM »

An own goal:

What's to stop us from wildly speculating? It's just as serious as an actual bid by Donald Trump or Carly Fiorina or indeed most the lot.
Ebsy
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #1246 on: May 03, 2016, 01:17:20 AM »

An own goal:

What's to stop us from wildly speculating? It's just as serious as an actual bid by Donald Trump or Carly Fiorina or indeed most the lot.
Sad!

Props for owning up to it though.
Attorney General, LGC Speaker, and Former PPT Dwarven Dragon
Dwarven Dragon
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -1.42, S: -0.52

P P P

« Reply #1247 on: May 03, 2016, 02:13:42 AM »

Susan Collins isn't a moderate, she's just what passes for one these days.
SWE
SomebodyWhoExists
Atlas Icon
United States

P P P
« Reply #1248 on: May 03, 2016, 05:31:23 AM »

Huh
IceSpear
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.19, S: -6.43

« Reply #1249 on: May 03, 2016, 02:54:57 PM »

You're right- she isn't a moderate.  She is just a liberal.  Less liberal than Democrats, but still a liberal.  Being pro-abortion automatically puts one into the liberal camp, as the position is so ridiculous and extreme that it can't even fit into a moderate viewpoint.
Pages: 1 ... 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 ... 76  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies