The Seriously? Theatre of Absurdity, Ignorance, and Bad Posts V
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 01:57:36 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  The Seriously? Theatre of Absurdity, Ignorance, and Bad Posts V
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 63 64 65 66 67 [68] 69 70 71 72 73 ... 76
Author Topic: The Seriously? Theatre of Absurdity, Ignorance, and Bad Posts V  (Read 202469 times)
Wells
MikeWells12
YaBB God
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #1675 on: September 04, 2016, 09:33:38 PM »

That is an awful post.
World politics is up Schmitt creek
Nathan
Moderators
Atlas Superstar

« Reply #1676 on: September 05, 2016, 11:53:48 AM »
« Edited: September 05, 2016, 01:02:15 PM by Signora Ophelia Maraschina, Mafia courtesan »

Muh satire is not a magic wand that automatically excuses everything horrible thing you say or do.
Xing
xingkerui
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.52, S: -3.91

P P P
« Reply #1677 on: September 05, 2016, 03:45:39 PM »

Funny, I thought this thread was for posting bad posts from other threads. Can we get back on track, everyone?
they don't love you like i love you
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.50, S: -6.67

P P
« Reply #1678 on: September 05, 2016, 11:59:35 PM »

Glorious news! Schlafly was human garbage. The world just got a little bit better today! Smiley

Roll Eyes at people mourning her. She was a rape supporter who literally said:

You must be logged in to read this quote.

Then again, the weirdos who are upset over her death ITT include Classic Conservative, a 12 year old who, just yesterday, called for genocide of all Muslim inhabitants of Istanbul to make room for Christians to create an "independent Christian nation" and notorious white supremacist troll Santander, so they probably agree with that quote.

Glad she's dead.
I'm not 12.

Consider the implications: http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/ITakeOffenseToThatLastOne
Xing
xingkerui
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #1679 on: September 06, 2016, 10:13:28 PM »

Me talking to a conservative reluctant Trump supporter: Look, the Supreme Court is on the line.  If we don't vote for Trump, Hillary will appoint Supreme Court justices who will legalize post-birth abortion and transgender polygamous marriage.

Funny how delusion and paranoia seem to go hand in hand.
Oldiesfreak1854
Atlas Icon
United States

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #1680 on: September 07, 2016, 07:46:05 PM »

when Lehman went bankrupt and the world was in panic, McCain acted like an unstable old man by suspending his campaign so he can return to DC to work on the problem.  Of course, McCain knows very little about the economy and added no value when he went back to DC.  In contrast, Obama exuded a sense of calm leadership, even temperament, and good judgment.  It of course did not hurt that Obama decisively won all 3 debates against the old mumbling McCain.  If it weren't for those grievous errors, McCain's margin of defeat would have been more like 3-4 points nationally rather than 7.2 points.  And he would have won IN, NC, FL, NE 02, and the GOP would have done better in the congressional races as well.
Mr. Smith
MormDem
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #1681 on: September 07, 2016, 10:33:06 PM »

when Lehman went bankrupt and the world was in panic, McCain acted like an unstable old man by suspending his campaign so he can return to DC to work on the problem.  Of course, McCain knows very little about the economy and added no value when he went back to DC.  In contrast, Obama exuded a sense of calm leadership, even temperament, and good judgment.  It of course did not hurt that Obama decisively won all 3 debates against the old mumbling McCain.  If it weren't for those grievous errors, McCain's margin of defeat would have been more like 3-4 points nationally rather than 7.2 points.  And he would have won IN, NC, FL, NE 02, and the GOP would have done better in the congressional races as well.

Wrong thread.
Oldiesfreak1854
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #1682 on: September 08, 2016, 09:23:48 AM »

Wrong thread.
No, right thread.  I though McCain was smart to put the country ahead of politics after the financial crisis.  I get tired of the hyper-partisanship of this post, which basically says that Obama was nothing but good and McCain was nothing but bad.
The Other Castro
Castro2020
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #1683 on: September 08, 2016, 11:38:06 AM »

when Lehman went bankrupt and the world was in panic, McCain acted like an unstable old man by suspending his campaign so he can return to DC to work on the problem.  Of course, McCain knows very little about the economy and added no value when he went back to DC.  In contrast, Obama exuded a sense of calm leadership, even temperament, and good judgment.  It of course did not hurt that Obama decisively won all 3 debates against the old mumbling McCain.  If it weren't for those grievous errors, McCain's margin of defeat would have been more like 3-4 points nationally rather than 7.2 points.  And he would have won IN, NC, FL, NE 02, and the GOP would have done better in the congressional races as well.

Wrong thread.
No, right thread.  I though McCain was smart to put the country ahead of politics after the financial crisis.  I get tired of the hyper-partisanship of this post, which basically says that Obama was nothing but good and McCain was nothing but bad.

This isn't a place to post things you politically disagree with. That alone is not what makes a post bad.
Blair
Blair2015
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
United Kingdom

« Reply #1684 on: September 08, 2016, 01:14:07 PM »

Wrong thread.
No, right thread.  I though McCain was smart to put the country ahead of politics after the financial crisis.  I get tired of the hyper-partisanship of this post, which basically says that Obama was nothing but good and McCain was nothing but bad.

It's also correct- IIRC Mccain handled the meeting with Bush and Obama awfully,
Oldiesfreak1854
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #1685 on: September 08, 2016, 05:19:15 PM »

Wrong thread.

This isn't a place to post things you politically disagree with. That alone is not what makes a post bad.
What makes it bad is the fact that it makes it look like Obama could do nothing wrong and McCain could do nothing right.
Oldiesfreak1854
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #1686 on: September 08, 2016, 05:20:30 PM »

I agree.  Liberals care more about illegal immigrants than its own citizens.  We have a President who has expressed more outrage at the GOP and the NRA than at radical Muslims who kill people.  This is a President who called the ISIS a "JV squad," refuses to use the term "radical Islam," and called the Fort Hood shooting a case of "workplace violence."  Americans are tired of liberals demonizing white men, accusing them of "white male privilege," and trying to force our daughters/sisters/nieces/wives/moms to use the same bathroom as a confused middle-aged man who thinks he's a "woman." 
How is that absurd?  It's true.
The world will shine with light in our nightmare
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

Political Matrix
E: -6.32, S: -7.48

P P P

« Reply #1687 on: September 08, 2016, 05:21:56 PM »

I agree.  Liberals care more about illegal immigrants than its own citizens.  We have a President who has expressed more outrage at the GOP and the NRA than at radical Muslims who kill people.  This is a President who called the ISIS a "JV squad," refuses to use the term "radical Islam," and called the Fort Hood shooting a case of "workplace violence."  Americans are tired of liberals demonizing white men, accusing them of "white male privilege," and trying to force our daughters/sisters/nieces/wives/moms to use the same bathroom as a confused middle-aged man who thinks he's a "woman." 
How is that absurd?  It's true.

Thanks for posting that directly in the thread.
Clark Kent
ClarkKent
United States

« Reply #1688 on: September 08, 2016, 10:49:48 PM »

HP because I've come to the conclusion that Hillary Clinton to Bernie Sanders IS the acceptable Overton Window. Absolutely nothing to the right if her or to the left of him is acceptable in any way. Actually come to think of it that sums up "all liberal all the time" pretty well...
DC Al Fine
Atlas Icon
Canada

« Reply #1689 on: September 09, 2016, 08:10:32 AM »

Subject matter: Jill Stein.

Here you'll see all the "pro-science" Dems vote for the "anti-science" wingnut because she's liberal.

Uh, she's not liberal. She's actually closer to far right than anything liberal seeing as how she's basically owned by Putin.
Since I'm the mad scientist proclaimed by myself
omegascarlet
Junior Chimp

« Reply #1690 on: September 10, 2016, 04:59:32 PM »

Does Sanders get absolved for advocating capitalist policies including being to the right of you on health care.

If he starts calling himself a capitalist, maybe.
they don't love you like i love you
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.50, S: -6.67

P P
« Reply #1691 on: September 11, 2016, 06:47:18 AM »

She is a robotic, heartless, crooked career criminal who has committed crimes that are unimaginable to comprehend. Her corruption and negligence are unimaginable and everywhere that she went caused death and destruction. She wasn't able to handle classified material and jeopardized our national security in the process. This person should not be allowed to become president and needs to stay far away from ever entering the White House again. What is this woman's appeal and why should she even be elected at this point? I can understand Obama's appeal and why he got elected, but I really need a reason why people like her. (A D next to her name doesn't count.)

I also think that 2024 is the year that the Democrats will win the presidency again and make massive gains in the House and Senate. In fact, it will be a very good year for them after 8 years of Trump's presidency and the U.S. will elect its first female president. In my opinion, the country just isn't ready for a female president yet.
ElectionsGuy
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix
E: 7.10, S: -7.65

P P
« Reply #1692 on: September 11, 2016, 11:22:59 PM »

Again, I almost want Trump to become President and destroy the economy so bad that the blue avatars wish that Hillary was President.

Nice guy FF
Xing
xingkerui
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #1693 on: September 13, 2016, 10:56:30 AM »

Powell

Johnson might tempt me a bit, but I would never feel comfortable voting for an atheist VP.

Tolerant, open-minded independent. Smiley
LLR
LongLiveRock
Junior Chimp

« Reply #1694 on: September 13, 2016, 03:00:58 PM »

Powell

Johnson might tempt me a bit, but I would never feel comfortable voting for an atheist VP.

It would surprise me if there was a Wulfric post that didn't belong here.
Kingpoleon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #1695 on: September 13, 2016, 04:55:35 PM »

Powell

Here:
I could be persuaded to endorse Flake or Kirkpatrick depending on what happens in the next 2 years.

Annoying? Yes. Absurd, ignorant, or bad? Not really.
Coolface Sock #42069
whitesox130
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: 4.39, S: 2.26

« Reply #1696 on: September 13, 2016, 08:13:31 PM »

Powell

Here:
I could be persuaded to endorse Flake or Kirkpatrick depending on what happens in the next 2 years.

I love how he acts like his endorsements carry so much weight.
muon2
Moderators
Atlas Icon

« Reply #1697 on: September 13, 2016, 08:23:37 PM »

dear atlas forumers,

my friend krzysztof who you knew as ‘kalwejt’ died earlier today after bad accident. because he told me about this forum and how he liked some of other posters i feel i should inform you

peace
damian
Coolface Sock #42069
whitesox130
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: 4.39, S: 2.26

« Reply #1698 on: September 13, 2016, 09:48:13 PM »

dear atlas forumers,

my friend krzysztof who you knew as ‘kalwejt’ died earlier today after bad accident. because he told me about this forum and how he liked some of other posters i feel i should inform you

peace
damian
The awfulness of this post goes far beyond what this thread is about.
Figueira
Atlas Icon

« Reply #1699 on: September 13, 2016, 10:47:38 PM »

Powell

Here:

I love how he acts like his endorsements carry so much weight.

To be fair, if I somehow found myself in between two major parties ideologically, I would have find "endorsing" people from both parties very fun.
Pages: 1 ... 63 64 65 66 67 [68] 69 70 71 72 73 ... 76  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies