The Seriously? Theatre of Absurdity, Ignorance, and Bad Posts V (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 05:36:06 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  The Seriously? Theatre of Absurdity, Ignorance, and Bad Posts V (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: The Seriously? Theatre of Absurdity, Ignorance, and Bad Posts V  (Read 205133 times)
TDAS04
Atlas Star
Bhutan

« on: May 21, 2015, 05:10:36 PM »

A CEO was forced out of his job for the "crime" of engaging in the political process by donating to the campaign for California's Proposition 8.   Bakers are being forced to bake cakes with messages in support of something they vehemently disagree with.   Some "progressives" label anyone who has legitimate religious objections to gay marriage as "bigots" and "haters", instead of engaging in debate, and try to ruin opponents' lives and job prospects. 

If you don't see that as gun pointing by SSM proponents, I don't know what to tell you.  If you dare disagree with SSM, you are evil incarnate to "progressives".

That's because there's no such thing as a legitimate religious objection to gay marriage.

It's 2015. Religion should evolve alongside people. Also, because this is a secular nation, run on, wait for it, secular values, prohibiting or denying SSM on religious grounds would be going against separation of church and state.

You're more than welcome to move to someplace like Iran though if you want a country run on religious grounds.

Newsflash:  The Bible is not changing.  Religion should not get with the times.  It is time society stops trying to rip pages out of the Bible.  I sincerely hope the Supreme Court is smart and does NOT impose same-sex marriage in all 50 states.  It threatens America's churches, especially the most conservative ones.  It also threatens Christian schools.  Liberal progressives seriously want to see pastors thrown in jail for life for preaching against same sex marriage and they want to take away tax exempt status for those who refuse to go along with gay marriage.  The denominations who are allowing same sex marriage now are 100% WRONG on that issue.  The Bible clearly states Adam and Eve.  The Bible clearly prohibits a man sleeping with a man.  It is not a slippery slope to other forms of "marriage", but it is a slippery slope to which all voices of opposition will be discriminated against, by the loss of jobs, the loss of their business, imprisonment.

However, there is one thing that is an ABSOLUTE FACT that NO one can deny.  Jesus reigns.  What He says goes.  It doesn't matter if you're an atheist or a member of another religion.  What Jesus says goes.  He will stamp out ALL same sex relationships and marriages.  He will get rid of all sin.

Furthermore, the Bible clearly says no one is born gay.  Being gay is absolutely positively a choice.  The Bible is the rule book on all human life, so no one can legitimately deny its teachings.

Just because we Christians hate gay marriage does not mean we hate gay people or are bigots.  We love gays, but are just trying to uphold traditional, conservative values that liberal progressives are trying so hard to get rid of and replace.

Gay activists should not force everyone to accept their marriage.  They want open mindedness, so why aren't they open minded to conservative, Biblical values?

Sorry for the rant, but it is a topic I have come to the correct realization on.  Christianity reigns and gay marriage loses in eternity.  Pure and simple.
TDAS04
Atlas Star
Bhutan

« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2015, 08:33:03 PM »

Actually, you know what? No matter how cruel Hitler and his allies were, Hitler never deported people. The truth is that Trump's plan to deport between 11 and 12 million people would be by extremely far the greatest deportation effort in the history of human kind!

WTF?
TDAS04
Atlas Star
Bhutan

« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2015, 12:13:53 PM »

my prayers go to him in his battle against cancer.

Obvious HP = obvious, and I'm not too surprised about his illness: something had to fill that massive empty space in his head.
TDAS04
Atlas Star
Bhutan

« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2015, 06:29:36 PM »

I just don't get it. Many claim that Iowa is a swing state or even a socially conservative state, but in reality it is one of the most consistently liberal Democratic states in the country. Iowa has voted Republican once in the past thirty years, and barely did so that time. In what way is a state that voted for Dukakis and Gore a swing state? In 2012, Iowa voted to the left of Pennsylvania and New Hampshire, which many regard as solidly Democratic states. Nevada was slightly more Democratic than Iowa, and yet it is still much more of a true swing state, given that it voted for Bush in 2000.

No wonder the liberal trolls in Iowa always try to get joke candidates like Huckabee, Santorum and Carson nominated. Thank God we have real swing states like New Hampshire and Nevada to set the nomination process back on track!

Even so, I think it would be wise to get rid of the Iowa Caucus as soon as possible. The party of Lincoln, Coolidge, Eisenhower and Reagan doesn't deserve to be held hostage by a bunch of hippies lounging around in a cornfield.
TDAS04
Atlas Star
Bhutan

« Reply #4 on: December 21, 2015, 11:19:41 AM »

No. But I imagine most dems will say yes due to the influence of BLM.
Since when is BLM an African-American supremacist movement?

Always has been, Always will be.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies