The Seriously? Theatre of Absurdity, Ignorance, and Bad Posts V (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 12:25:22 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  The Seriously? Theatre of Absurdity, Ignorance, and Bad Posts V (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: The Seriously? Theatre of Absurdity, Ignorance, and Bad Posts V  (Read 203742 times)
ElectionsGuy
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix
E: 7.10, S: -7.65

P P
« on: February 22, 2015, 04:14:28 PM »

Beashear and Mitch are Clinton moderates, not Liberal Obamanites. And they will run ahead of Obama in parts of the states that appeal to Hilary voters, but not playable on a natl level. This why Ihave hope for 2018 senate races. Because this will test Clinton machine in Southern congressional seats. If she wins.
ElectionsGuy
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2015, 08:49:15 PM »

ElectionsGuy
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2015, 04:02:06 PM »

If you always thought of it as a blue state, you were just wrong.  So, let's stop there.

It's disturbing how many of you teenagers and college kids equate liberal with "cool," LOL.  If you want to think that way, fine; I can't stop you, and I have no interest in doing so.  However, there are several rich, entertaining and scenic places that vote Republican every once in a while, and it's frankly hilarious that so many of you think of Democrats as strictly enlightened urbanites and Republicans as backwards rural folk.  Ignorance is bliss, though!

The Republicans that aren't backwards Condeferate Degenerates are low-IQ religious culture warriors that are single issue (Abortion) voters. And yes, that includes the ones that are outside the South. I have yet to meet one that didn't fall into one of those categories.
ElectionsGuy
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2015, 03:29:23 PM »

Hillary Clinton. I don't vote for Hamas-lovers, sorry not sorry Carter.
ElectionsGuy
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2015, 11:43:05 PM »

It's kind of funny that while West Virginia became a state due to left-wing causes (staying in Union/abolishing slavery), Virginia got its current borders due to right-wing causes (Confederacy). Now they're switched.

We sure love revisionist history!
ElectionsGuy
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #5 on: July 14, 2015, 06:06:25 PM »

I would expect Walker's first 90 days to be similar to Castro's first days after taking over Havana in 1959. Expect mass political executions of any enemies on his list, starting with Richard Trumka and anybody who stands up for the working man against the randian Koch hell on earth.
ElectionsGuy
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #6 on: July 23, 2015, 11:42:45 PM »

Uber is very innovative, and I support the concept of Uber, but they need to follow the same rules and regulations of the taxi industry

I like innovative stuff, so I'm going to support regulations that don't make them innovative!
ElectionsGuy
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #7 on: August 16, 2015, 08:17:36 AM »

ElectionsGuy
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #8 on: August 16, 2015, 08:50:04 AM »

It's an honor for me to be quoted here when calling traitorous Jews what they are: people who deliberately bring insecurity and terror to their fellow Jews, people who trample on the most beautiful heritage the world has ever known, whether it be out of true self-hatred or sheer opportunism. Please continue to spread my message in the future. Some people could learn from that, even here.

Your 'message' is just as offensive as people calling conservative blacks 'self-haters'. Maybe you ought to think that people should be able have diverse views on politics without having to worry about what they'll be called based on their religion/ethnicity.
ElectionsGuy
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #9 on: August 20, 2015, 08:34:39 PM »

LOL, you're unironically defending Fox News?

His abortion comment is disgusting. But yeah, to be honest, you could post every single pbrower2a post here. Wink

Or just put him on ignore.
ElectionsGuy
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #10 on: September 25, 2015, 03:36:07 PM »

one of the Republican Party's finest leaders.
ElectionsGuy
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #11 on: October 20, 2015, 04:07:23 PM »

He's taken it too far.

Illinois is definitely not a toss up in any my scenario...

FTFY

Oh, btw: I still think Kirk is less vulnerable than Ayotte.

Why, exactly? I get it: You think that NH is a Solid D state, but do you actually think it's more Democratic than Illinois!?

Good question, probably yes. IL is a more moderate state, while NH is very liberal. I think it's about as competitive as Oregon and Washington. And keep in mind that being a woman does not get you elected in IL.
ElectionsGuy
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #12 on: October 20, 2015, 06:45:40 PM »

He's actually right that New Hampshire has a slightly higher percentage of self-identified liberals than Illinois, but that doesn't translate to being more Democratic.

Yes, I think the Democratic base is far more liberal in NH than IL, but the Democratic base is smaller in NH than IL.
ElectionsGuy
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #13 on: November 21, 2015, 05:20:38 PM »

To be honest, I want Vitter to win. I want Vitter to win to add to the drama and make things interesting. I want to see the fallout, the D reaction, and the polling industry reaction, etc. I don't think that will happen though, and I expect a Governor Edwards by next year.

Should I stop?
ElectionsGuy
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #14 on: March 06, 2016, 04:17:52 PM »

It looks to me like all major "lanes"/factions of the GOP are still represented by the Final Four... except for libertarianism, which really only became a lane with Ron Paul in '08/'12.

Why is this?

Is it a failure of Rand Paul, or a failure of libertarianism to find support in the GOP? (Or both?)

It's because "Libertarianism" is actually about racism, corporate dominance, and religious zealotry. And those are all quite well covered by the current candidates.
ElectionsGuy
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #15 on: March 29, 2016, 04:59:06 PM »

Some people just weren't beat enough as a kid.

What inspirational advice. We definitely need more of this:

ElectionsGuy
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #16 on: June 06, 2016, 01:03:41 AM »

What a hypocrite, LMAO. Guess you can write him off for the 2020 election. It seems he doesn't know the meaning of the term "never".

I'm not following.  In what way does he not know the meaning of "never"?

NeverTrump means NeverJohnson too.
ElectionsGuy
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #17 on: June 26, 2016, 11:04:22 PM »

The U.K. voted to leave the EU solely because of racism. UK voters hate immigrants so much to the point where they're willing to receive a huge economic recession just to keep immigrants out.
ElectionsGuy
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #18 on: August 20, 2016, 08:17:05 PM »

This entire thread is bad, but Invisible Obama's post is the icing on the cake:

They voted for McCain and Romney. Let those two handle the mess. Both of them have plenty of money.

My god if there was a right wing version of this people would go nuts and demand a ban.
ElectionsGuy
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #19 on: September 11, 2016, 11:22:59 PM »

Again, I almost want Trump to become President and destroy the economy so bad that the blue avatars wish that Hillary was President.

Nice guy FF
ElectionsGuy
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #20 on: October 03, 2016, 02:08:25 PM »

It seriously scares me that a 32 year old man thinks that way and sees nothing wrong with it.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies