The Seriously? Theatre of Absurdity, Ignorance, and Bad Posts V (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 06:38:41 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  The Seriously? Theatre of Absurdity, Ignorance, and Bad Posts V (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: The Seriously? Theatre of Absurdity, Ignorance, and Bad Posts V  (Read 205155 times)
/
darthebearnc
Junior Chimp
« on: August 14, 2015, 02:31:05 PM »

No reputable scientist subscribes to the idea that modifying genes using biotechnology is any worse than traditional modification, Tony. (Aside from the issue I just effortposted in the 2016 board, but I don't want to repeat myself)

Although LOL "scientists created X, ergo they have been scientifically proven to be safe" is a new one, lmao
/
darthebearnc
Junior Chimp
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2015, 06:31:52 PM »

2012 was a GOP wave year

Obama only won reelection by four states and the Dems only made 2 Senate pickups

In a regular year (2006, 2008, etc.) you would see that NC is much swingier than MN
Oldie but a goldie. 2006 and 2008 were "regular years". 2012 was a "GOP wave year". Okay...

Please understand that there is such thing as a 'joke'.
/
darthebearnc
Junior Chimp
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2015, 11:41:06 AM »

Do you guys actually think he's not joking?
/
darthebearnc
Junior Chimp
« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2015, 11:43:25 AM »

Surprise
/
darthebearnc
Junior Chimp
« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2015, 11:17:16 AM »

my prayers go to him in his battle against cancer.

Obvious HP = obvious, and I'm not too surprised about his illness: something had to fill that massive empty space in his head.

Yeah, I was about to put this here until I saw it already was.
/
darthebearnc
Junior Chimp
« Reply #5 on: September 23, 2015, 03:07:00 PM »

Anyone who kills 100,000s of people by giving the clearance to drop two atomic bombs over hugely populated cities is not a liberal by my standards. That far, far worse than anything Hitler did by definition. The easier solution would have been to simply kill the Japanese emperor, yet that was a way too sophisticated idea for Truman at the time (probably he didn't have the mental capacity to come up with it either).

Hitler > Truman

i don't even
/
darthebearnc
Junior Chimp
« Reply #6 on: October 05, 2015, 10:49:14 PM »

She deletes valuable threads she created once in a while she gets upset.

We lost a whole thread about Portugal due to her antics.

Please, Dave, remove her ability to delete her own thread or her abitily to create them, so it won't happen again.

Maybe she just had her period ... during which stuff like this happens.

(Tongue)

Surprised this one didn't make it here sooner.
/
darthebearnc
Junior Chimp
« Reply #7 on: October 11, 2015, 08:53:11 PM »

Too many good jokes are posted here.
/
darthebearnc
Junior Chimp
« Reply #8 on: October 11, 2015, 09:33:41 PM »

Uhh, you spelled my name with a capital D. How offensive.
/
darthebearnc
Junior Chimp
« Reply #9 on: November 16, 2015, 06:57:01 AM »

Not necessarily related to the topic at hand, but I noticed this when scrolling through the page:

Congrats Wink

been there for over a month lol

how
/
darthebearnc
Junior Chimp
« Reply #10 on: November 17, 2015, 04:06:22 PM »

1. The war in Iraq was a mission to overthrow a dictator who had the blood of 2 million innocents on his hands, a regime that raped regularly, and a regime that had political prisoners. Saddam Hussein had the capacity to create WMD, he had WMD that he sent into Syria right before our arrival, and he kicked out weapons inspectors and mislead inspectors before that.

2. The Patriot Act is not overreach, it simply makes it easier for law enforcement to obtain warrants, it increases their ability to do "sneak and peek" searches, and it enables law enforcement to communicate with one another.

3. The international community gave Israel to the Israelis in 1948. The Palestinians, who by the way are just people who wandered into Israel as there are no real Palestinians, have committed atrocities against innocent people and have committed acts of war. Israel has spent it's entire existence defending itsself from a phony people who seek to invade their land, and unfortunately, many in this world refuse to acknowledge the FACT that Israel has the right to 100% of the land that was given to them by the Europeans in 1948.

4. The Russian reset is a known failure, no one disputes that.

5. Waterboarding is not torture, it is an enhanced interrogation technique that is rarely used, it is effective.

Bruh...

This needs to be re-posted about 100 times
/
darthebearnc
Junior Chimp
« Reply #11 on: April 11, 2016, 09:26:04 PM »

New name, it looks like.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies