The Seriously? Theatre of Absurdity, Ignorance, and Bad Posts V (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 09:52:55 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  The Seriously? Theatre of Absurdity, Ignorance, and Bad Posts V (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: The Seriously? Theatre of Absurdity, Ignorance, and Bad Posts V  (Read 203813 times)
heatcharger
Junior Chimp
Sweden

Political Matrix
E: -1.04, S: -0.24

« on: September 02, 2016, 08:24:44 PM »

Gilmore would have a chance if the media wasn't committed to silencing him.

He was gaining some momentum around labor day but then CNN ruined it when they carefully made sure that he wouldn't be included in the September debate even though every other candidate was.

I wanna give him the benefit of the doubt and say he's trolling, but it's Wulfric, so you never know.
heatcharger
Junior Chimp
Sweden

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2016, 03:24:09 PM »

that didn't stop the red avatars (or the homosexual wisconsinite) from crapping all over the iowa and nevada monmouth polls.

Unnecessary.
heatcharger
Junior Chimp
Sweden

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2016, 09:29:19 PM »

See, I find this far more insulting.  As a non-college educated, minimum wage fast food worker, people on this forum consistently make the observation that a voter like me would naturally gravitate towards Trump just for being "dumb and poor."  Well, I give people more credit than that, and I don't think being uneducated or poor is an excuse for racism.

Sure, the rhetoric is cold, I'll give you that much.

I like when well-off internet liberals who know literally nothing about living in any sort of life of struggle make the assumption that people in rural areas aren't voting Democrat because some other people on the internet said something mean about them.

Lol, the meme about how liberals are just privileged white people in gated communities has some truth to it, but YaBoyNY could've just read the second sentence of Ebowed's post.
heatcharger
Junior Chimp
Sweden

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2016, 05:34:08 PM »

There is a massive difference between being pro-market and being pro-business.

I can't believe I just agreed with Santander.
heatcharger
Junior Chimp
Sweden

Political Matrix

« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2016, 11:35:33 PM »

If I was DNC chair, I would make getting back WV a top priority. Make it very clear that anti-coal democrats are in the wrong, in fact, kick them out of the party if they won't change their views. Make being pro-coal one of the first things the democratic platform lists, and stress its importance. Apologize over and over again in TV ads for your pure stupidity, recklessness, and destruction of jobs in being anti-coal. Say that you are thankful for the punishment the state gave the democratic party, and have learned from it.
heatcharger
Junior Chimp
Sweden

Political Matrix

« Reply #5 on: October 07, 2016, 04:37:38 PM »

He's a ladies man. What do you expect ladies men to be, weak sissies? Trump is not a sissy. He may be done, but I'm sure Hillary has said lewd and seductive things to men before she married Bill Clinton.

bronz has to be performance art at this point.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies