The Seriously? Theatre of Absurdity, Ignorance, and Bad Posts V (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 12:34:35 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  The Seriously? Theatre of Absurdity, Ignorance, and Bad Posts V (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: The Seriously? Theatre of Absurdity, Ignorance, and Bad Posts V  (Read 203917 times)
‼realJohnEwards‼
MatteKudasai
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.19, S: -4.87

« on: September 20, 2016, 07:20:49 AM »

YOU are the reason why they are victims. If it weren't for the amount of anti-Muslim sentiment in the United States, then nobody would even think of Islam in relation to terrorism, except for 9/11.
You can't be serious....
I did go overboard. But, seriously, there's little if anything that makes Islam itself more prone to creating terrorism than other religions. It is the fact that they have been in so much conflict, both internal and external. Christians have done the same thing
What is wrong with that.

Nothing. There was no reason for that post to be quoted ITT. Most of the posts I've seen from Santander belong here, though.
yeah, apparently some people here have never heard of Northern Ireland
‼realJohnEwards‼
MatteKudasai
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2016, 08:05:11 AM »
« Edited: September 20, 2016, 08:08:47 AM by John Ewards »

YOU are the reason why they are victims. If it weren't for the amount of anti-Muslim sentiment in the United States, then nobody would even think of Islam in relation to terrorism, except for 9/11.
You can't be serious....
I did go overboard. But, seriously, there's little if anything that makes Islam itself more prone to creating terrorism than other religions. It is the fact that they have been in so much conflict, both internal and external. Christians have done the same thing
What is wrong with that.

Suggesting that anti-Muslim sentiment is the main reason why people associate Islam and terrorism together. As opposed to, you know, the sizable number of Islamic terrorist attacks this century.
I admitted that that was pretty much wrong (even though the argument was that these attacks were CAUSED by that sentiment), but that was not the post which was quoted. Besides, this doesn't include the post which the original was a response to, which seemed to indicate that the entire Muslim community was responsible for these attacks.
‼realJohnEwards‼
MatteKudasai
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2016, 01:35:18 PM »

I actually don't dislike Hillary, as she's had to put up with the world's worst husband who just happens to be a real people's person while she comes across more rigid; sometimes I feel for her.  However, I don't fall for the narrative that she's remotely centrist or pro-business on economic issues, so I think she has pretty terrible views, and she's obviously crooked as the day is long.

I despise Trump for what he's doing to my party and the disgusting campaign he's run.
Um, what's wrong with this?
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies