The Seriously? Theatre of Absurdity, Ignorance, and Bad Posts V (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 12:14:37 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  The Seriously? Theatre of Absurdity, Ignorance, and Bad Posts V (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: The Seriously? Theatre of Absurdity, Ignorance, and Bad Posts V  (Read 203818 times)
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« on: February 06, 2015, 10:48:23 AM »

I am a man on a mission to healthier living.
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2015, 08:37:58 AM »

It doesn't matter that you guys are discounting the health benefits of my job.  I'm receiving advice on Facebook which has been proven time and time again to be some of the best advice I can ever receive.

With a couple of exceptions, the morons on his page are truly unbelievable.
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2015, 11:49:25 AM »

Can baldface lies go here?

I am not going to publicly commit to any kind of diet plan or eating regimen.  I have found it is hard to stick to them and the only thing I end up eating is my words.  Those don't taste too good.  If I eat something earth-shatteringly healthy, or if I start having legitimate success, I may pop in and share it, but for every day meals, I probably won't share.
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2015, 06:47:55 PM »

You really shouldn't question my employment choice.  I don't question your employment choices, so you should return the favor and not question mine.
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2015, 08:03:26 AM »

Today, April 19, marks the 20th anniversary of the bombing of the Alfred P. Murrah Federal Building in Oklahoma City.  As you might expect there was a great ceremony in Oklahoma City this morning with President Bill Clinton in attendance as well as Homeland Security Secretary Jeh Johnson and the current FBI director.  I know this nation has never forgotten the events of that day and holds the utmost respect for the citizens of Oklahoma City for showing this nation what it truly means to live by the "Oklahoma Standard".  I also know that this nation has a fondness for the City of Oklahoma City because of how we all came together on that fateful day.  We may joke on this forum that Oklahoma City is full of nobodies, but I know for a fact that the majority of the United States does not think negative about Oklahoma City. They realize how much and how fast we've grown because of our heart and our standard.  Everybody with half a brain realizes that we are so much more than an old, dusty cow town stuck in the 1930's.  Oklahoma City will never go away.  We are some of the strongest group of people you will ever find.

The whole post is absurd and bad but I had to highlight the worst parts.
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #5 on: December 03, 2015, 01:30:40 PM »

Never. Just because a bunch of racist limousine liberal families in a wealthy CT suburb suffered a tragedy doesn't mean that the rest of the country should lose their right to self defense.

Half of the country would put that in the Good Post Gallery.   Divisive issue.
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #6 on: February 29, 2016, 12:26:16 PM »

Suburbs. They're a better place to live: Less polution, more quiet, you know most of your neighbors.

C'mon, red, you can't even be surprised at an answer like this, much less believe it's mine worthy.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies