The Seriously? Theatre of Absurdity, Ignorance, and Bad Posts V (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 05:09:53 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  The Seriously? Theatre of Absurdity, Ignorance, and Bad Posts V (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: The Seriously? Theatre of Absurdity, Ignorance, and Bad Posts V  (Read 203844 times)
Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

« on: February 09, 2015, 05:36:51 PM »

I actually support these statements by Huckabee. 
Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2015, 12:57:48 PM »

two racial slurs, one post

Can't speak for Per due,  guess Democrats don't have the monopoly on elite snobbery; but I presume there was a point in the "you mean people like David Perdue" statement, Miles. The fact is Obama, because he actually an elitist snob, wants at all cost to be PC.  Those ISIS ragtag towel headed       a% $#@&* are exactly that Islamic extremist's,  slope headed liars and low-life scum bag murderers and instead of being a wimpy elitist, Obama should man-up and call ISIS what they are IgnorantSlobsInS*@# instead of pussy footing around. Wish to god John McCain had won back in 2008.
Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2015, 01:39:16 PM »

Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2015, 07:51:49 PM »

Yes, liberal is a not an appropriate term for my beliefs.
Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2015, 01:21:51 PM »

The idea of "natural rights" is stupid, Snowstalker is correct on that count.
Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

« Reply #5 on: March 09, 2015, 10:59:15 AM »

Wouldn't be needed if humanity stopped reproducing like rats.

Everything would be much easier if the world population would only be 10 million instead of the soon 10 billion and renewables would be plenty available.

Misanthropic garbage.

Still, hard to disagree with.

Not if you don't regard the human race as vermin.

^^^^^

I don't know how the idea that we should cull 7.115 billion people is hard to disagree with.
Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

« Reply #6 on: March 16, 2015, 03:03:07 PM »

Reminds me of when my PC friend took huge offense to the word "retard" because it may offend the retards.

Gtfo for using the term "PC" and for justifying the degradation of mentally challenged people by using a slur against them.

>2000+15
>implying that political correctness isn't a real thing used by liberals to shut down debate because they have no useful contributions of their own to an argument at any given moment
>implying that using the word 'retard' literally degrades people right then and there, even when not being used in the context in which it would be degrading or hurtful
>implying that your keyboard activism will do anything to stop turkisblau from using the word

Please return to Tumblr with all due haste

Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

« Reply #7 on: May 08, 2015, 12:05:13 PM »

In fact, [Nick Clegg] was one of the best leaders ever. He took what he knew would be a politically damaging step to allow the UK to have a stable government in a time of financial crisis when that is what the UK really needed, and acted with honor and steadfastness in the coalition, even when it was politically difficult for him to do so. I salute him for his courage - and for putting Britain first over any party interest. Kudos to him. Would that more politicians act so selflessly.

Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

« Reply #8 on: May 11, 2015, 12:34:13 PM »

Bravo Obama! Thank God we have a president who is bravely willing to stand up to both the teabagger far right and the professional left in this country. For the past seven years, you've just seen wave after wave of these nonsensical arguments from these bratty and entitled true leftists on the internet and now in Congress (on everything from Guantanamo to the NSA to the NDAA to Obamacare), and it's refreshing that Obama is finally willing to challenge these idiots. All they care about is symbolic battles, while Obama has been in the trenches for the past seven years actually doing concrete things to make this country better.

edit: I know that sounds angry and hyperbolic and I don't even really care that much about TPP, but "the left's" arguments against this have just been exhaustingly terrible and nothing but inflammatory fearmongering (SECRET DEALS!!!111! CORPORATIONS WILL SUE US!!!!11!). Imagine if the effort put into defeating this bill had been put into defending and promoting the Affordable Care Act. The American left is supposed to be reality-based and pragmatic, that is our greatest advantage over the frothing fascists on the other side of the aisle. But the reaction to the TPP has been embarrassing.

I was going to post this one, but I'm delighted that someone else already has. I presume that Lief would be anti-TPP if it were Bush negotiating it, and if Obama came out for tax cuts for the rich and a land war in Asia with the Russians tomorrow, he'd be all for it.

I am (marginally) against TPP, for what it's worth. My point (and I agree that it's jumbled because I can't really think about anything besides antitrust law and criminal procedure at the moment) is that the left's campaign against it is embarrassingly stupid and counter-productive. I'm also annoyed that people like Warren are seen as paragons of political virtue, when she's just as self-serving, self-promotional and deceitful as anyone else.
Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

« Reply #9 on: June 08, 2015, 01:29:54 AM »

True leftist "morality":

I don't think he really gets a pass at this point. At least he stayed out of Rwanda.
Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

« Reply #10 on: January 05, 2016, 10:16:39 AM »

More mod fascism from Torie and his ilk. No wonder people are fleeing Old Atlas by the hundreds!
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies