The Seriously? Theatre of Absurdity, Ignorance, and Bad Posts V (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 01:18:38 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  The Seriously? Theatre of Absurdity, Ignorance, and Bad Posts V (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: The Seriously? Theatre of Absurdity, Ignorance, and Bad Posts V  (Read 204790 times)
Illuminati Blood Drinker
phwezer
United States

Political Matrix
E: -9.42, S: -7.30

« on: February 19, 2015, 01:23:56 AM »

Good evening, guys!  Based on studying Bible prophecy and then doing some research, I think I have stumbled across a candidate who fits the bill that the Bible points out for the Antichrist.  It is not Vladimir Putin or Barack Obama or Tony Blair.  He is a newcomer to the world scene - the new Prime Minister of Greece, Alexis Tsipras.  Here is what I believe that matches up with Scripture.  He is an atheist, first and foremost.  As a child in the early 1980's, he became involved with the Communist Youth of Greece.  He is leader of the Coalition of the Radical Left political party in Greece.  He is from Athens, Greece which fulfills the prophecy that he must come the European Union (the reborn Holy Roman Empire) and from Macedonia which includes Greece.  He is very pro-Palestine.  He has already talked with Pope Francis, who is shaping up to be the False Prophet, and they see eye to eye on a lot of thing.  I can't say 100% certain that he is indeed the Antichrist, but he is the best candidate we've had so far.  So, take that and chew on it for a little while. Smiley
I like how 90% of that had nothing to do with what was actually written in the Bible.
Illuminati Blood Drinker
phwezer
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2015, 12:37:10 PM »

Can baldface lies go here?

I am not going to publicly commit to any kind of diet plan or eating regimen.  I have found it is hard to stick to them and the only thing I end up eating is my words.  Those don't taste too good.  If I eat something earth-shatteringly healthy, or if I start having legitimate success, I may pop in and share it, but for every day meals, I probably won't share.
he admitted he can't stick to a diet, that's 95% more truthy than anything he's said on that subject before
Illuminati Blood Drinker
phwezer
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2015, 12:15:05 AM »

Yay! I can demand the immediate guillotining of someone and not have 95% of the forum yell at me over it!
Illuminati Blood Drinker
phwezer
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2015, 11:21:36 PM »

Believing that half a million Americans and a million western Europeans should not have died in a war for Poland's territorial integrity does not a Nazi make.
Illuminati Blood Drinker
phwezer
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #4 on: May 21, 2015, 05:53:11 PM »

I believe conservatives are no longer answering pollsters, out of fear of retribution for supporting marriage
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies