The Seriously? Theatre of Absurdity, Ignorance, and Bad Posts V (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 06:23:22 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  The Seriously? Theatre of Absurdity, Ignorance, and Bad Posts V (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: The Seriously? Theatre of Absurdity, Ignorance, and Bad Posts V  (Read 204888 times)
JerryArkansas
jerryarkansas
YaBB God
United States

« on: May 03, 2015, 06:25:17 PM »

I'm not saying that all of god's commandments are things I would be willing to publicly campaign on/advocate for if one asked me to do so. I don't feel god expects me to do so. But if they were to come up at the ballot box as refrendums, then I believe god expects me to vote for them out of faith. Sure, god is the eventual final arbiter on whether someone has been truly repentant and deserves forgiveness. But that doesn't mean he expects man to show a nonchalant attitude towards others' sin.

Ok, well let's cut right to the chase here. Would you vote in favor of the following referendums if they were on the ballot in your state?
1. A ban on all non-Christian marriages (i.e. no state recognition of marriages between Jewish or Muslim couples, etc.)?
2. The establishment of Christianity as the official state religion?
3. A ban on the construction of mosques within the state?
4. A flat-out ban on the practice of Islam?

1. Contrary to what you may believe, god does not declare that a marriage between two unbelievers is a sin (However, a christian who knowingly marries an unbeliever is sinning: https://bible.org/seriespage/17-marriage-matters-1-corinthians-76-24). So, it falls to personal opinion, and I would vote No in this case.

2. Yes
3. Yes
4. Not sure. While this is something god would likely expect me to support, I'm not sure if I could bring myself to actually support it.

--------------

When and if I knowingly go against a commandment of god when taking a position on an issue, there is always a reason for doing it. Maybe I feel it's unenforceable, too intruding, or ridiculously expensive. I do not want to give into those temptations, but the devil finds ways of convincing me that it's what's best for society as a whole.

But when it comes to SSM, my devoted opposition comes with no hesitation whatsoever. Excluding gay couples from marriage is not something that I feel uneasy about doing at all. Some of the people in this world are asking god to change the union of marriage from what it has been for essentially all of time. They are telling god, not even out of temptation, but out of pure wanting to do it without any provoking from the devil at all, that the unions he created aren't good enough for us even though they were good enough for centuries upon centuries. And they should be ashamed of themselves.

JerryArkansas
jerryarkansas
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2015, 07:58:20 PM »

According to this map, one real estate firm knows the average IQ by state: http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2014/06/11/whats-your-states-average-iq-new-map-purports-to-have-the-answer/

Nevada: 96.5
Iowa: 103.2
New Hampshire: 104.2
South Carolina: 98.4

Given that Nevada has the population with the lowest IQ of these four, I'd say Nevada.

Yeah, but Nevada has a low average IQ due to the presence of large numbers of Mexicans, who are all supposed to be enthusiastic Bush supporters.
JerryArkansas
jerryarkansas
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2016, 10:19:57 AM »

Oh for f**k's sake. This kind of post doesn't belong in here. Stop being f**king hacks for a second.
Stop being overdramatic.  It can't be good for one's health.
JerryArkansas
jerryarkansas
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2016, 06:11:33 PM »

YOU are the reason why they are victims. If it weren't for the amount of anti-Muslim sentiment in the United States, then nobody would even think of Islam in relation to terrorism, except for 9/11.
You can't be serious....
I did go overboard. But, seriously, there's little if anything that makes Islam itself more prone to creating terrorism than other religions. It is the fact that they have been in so much conflict, both internal and external. Christians have done the same thing
What is wrong with that.
JerryArkansas
jerryarkansas
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2016, 05:30:32 PM »

I actually don't dislike Hillary, as she's had to put up with the world's worst husband who just happens to be a real people's person while she comes across more rigid; sometimes I feel for her.  However, I don't fall for the narrative that she's remotely centrist or pro-business on economic issues, so I think she has pretty terrible views, and she's obviously crooked as the day is long.

I despise Trump for what he's doing to my party and the disgusting campaign he's run.
Um, what's wrong with this?
Basically, Santander wants the Republican Party to embrace bigotry and redistribution. Also, apparently, he wants them to be anti-business.
No, I want the Republican Party to champion the free market, not take sides. There is a massive difference between being pro-market and being pro-business.

RINO Tom and the establishment in both parties wants government and business to do favors for each other.
Nah, you just want the government in the bedroom.
JerryArkansas
jerryarkansas
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #5 on: October 03, 2016, 11:04:52 AM »

Nothing wrong with the post.  Most racists support Trump.
JerryArkansas
jerryarkansas
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #6 on: October 03, 2016, 01:49:24 PM »

The inference was "all", not "most". Take a research methods course or something.
Dude, please keeping being a douche, really makes people like you.

And I did look at context, yeah BRTD was being racist in the thread.
JerryArkansas
jerryarkansas
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #7 on: October 03, 2016, 04:03:08 PM »

The inference was "all", not "most". Take a research methods course or something.

Hilarious since you are one of the only posters who, on a daily basis, acts snarky and douchy.
Honey, if someone didn't have to act like an asshole, I wouldn't be a douche to them.  Sorry if that makes you or others unhappy.
JerryArkansas
jerryarkansas
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #8 on: October 03, 2016, 07:41:50 PM »

Hilarious since you are one of the only posters who, on a daily basis, acts snarky and douchy.
Honey, if someone didn't have to act like an asshole, I wouldn't be a douche to them.  Sorry if that makes you or others unhappy.

You're really unpleasant. Take a step back and look at how you speak to people plz.
I don't particular care how I seem to you guys.  And you do seem to love throwing bricks in a glass house buddy.  Check yourself.
JerryArkansas
jerryarkansas
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #9 on: October 03, 2016, 08:12:09 PM »

You're really unpleasant. Take a step back and look at how you speak to people plz.
I don't particular care how I seem to you guys.  And you do seem to love throwing bricks in a glass house buddy.  Check yourself.
Then try not lashing out at people over it.
Im not, at least thats what I'm trying to get through with my posts. 
JerryArkansas
jerryarkansas
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #10 on: October 03, 2016, 09:35:10 PM »

Would think that was you, considering fits you seem to fall into when people call you out.  Also why with the massive boner you seem to have over me.  Nothing better to do?
JerryArkansas
jerryarkansas
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #11 on: October 05, 2016, 04:36:51 PM »

Would think that was you, considering fits you seem to fall into when people call you out.  Also why with the massive boner you seem to have over me.  Nothing better to do?
Because Atlas is the dollar store and you are the kid running through it while I try to peacefully shop for pool noodles and off brand laundry detergent in what is supposed to be a quiet, secure environment.
Again, why do you seem to have such a boner over me.  Most people have better uses of their time.  Post on Stormfront if you want to bitch at someone.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies