Clash of Kings Sequel? (Just a few ideas, nothing serious yet) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 08:09:29 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Election and History Games (Moderator: Dereich)
  Clash of Kings Sequel? (Just a few ideas, nothing serious yet) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Clash of Kings Sequel? (Just a few ideas, nothing serious yet)  (Read 2218 times)
Cranberry
TheCranberry
YaBB God
Austria

« on: December 28, 2014, 01:33:04 PM »

Oh great great great! I would absolutely love to once again be the Prince of Dorne! Tongue No, I'd love to play any role in any of those games, the last one was so much fun, it would be great to again have this!

I would most prefer A Touch of Summer, simply because we have the best possibilities here. We have so much we could play around with, while for example during Robert's Rebellion, we would be quite constrained, and didn't have that much to play with - it would basically come down to whichever site Tywin Lannister chooses, as the other alliances (Targaryen, Dorne and a bit Tyrell vs Robert, Ned, Jon Arryn and the Tullys) are pretty much set in stone. That Lion and Rose stuff would be great, but I have the fear that it would soon turn out like the first one - maybe what would help more there if you could include a bit more of direct "court" or "power play" without just sending your armies in. I don't really know how to explain this, but some things of such sorts would surely be interesting, to make that new one different from the first game.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies