CNN (National): Hillary Clinton up by 13-25 over various Republicans (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 07:15:02 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential General Election Polls
  CNN (National): Hillary Clinton up by 13-25 over various Republicans (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: CNN (National): Hillary Clinton up by 13-25 over various Republicans  (Read 2935 times)
HAnnA MArin County
semocrat08
YaBB God
United States

« on: December 29, 2014, 01:01:39 AM »

Her latest favorability rating was roughly 48%, how can she reach 60% in the polls?

Because people dislike Republicans more?

Yes, let's see the Sanders/Warren numbers trailing all of these Republicans. Maybe that'll throw some water on the "True Progressives."

Lol at Ted Cruz. What a joke. I wonder if he's now polling at Palin levels against her.

Per Hill winning some of the McCain/Romney voters, McCain himself even admitted that it would be a "tough decision" between her and Ayn Rand Paul.
HAnnA MArin County
semocrat08
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2014, 01:24:16 AM »

Her latest favorability rating was roughly 48%, how can she reach 60% in the polls?

Because people dislike Republicans more?

Yes, let's see the Sanders/Warren numbers trailing all of these Republicans. Maybe that'll throw some water on the "True Progressives."

Lol at Ted Cruz. What a joke. I wonder if he's now polling at Palin levels against her.

Per Hill winning some of the McCain/Romney voters, McCain himself even admitted that it would be a "tough decision" between her and Ayn Rand Paul.

LOL! McCain! Seriously? McCain would vote for anyone who supports an aggressive foreign policy (someone like Hillary). He is even worse than Bush in that regard. A Democrat being endorsed by McCain... yeah, that's something to be proud of! I could see him doing a Zell Miller in 2016.

I'm sure you felt the same way about the numerous Republicans who came out to endorse Obama, right? They were awful too (Colin Powell, William Weld, Larry Pressler, Wayne Gilchrest, Lincoln Chafee, Arne Carlson)? McCain opposes torture at Guantanomo Bay. I don't think he's worse than Bush.

Sen. John McCain (R-Ariz.) joked that it would be a tough decision to vote for Sen. Rand Paul (R-Ky.) over Democrat Hillary Clinton if both won their party’s presidential nomination in 2016.

“It’s gonna be a tough choice,” McCain said with a laugh when asked about it in an interview with the New Republic published Tuesday.

http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/314641-mccain-voting-between-rand-paul-and-hillary-clinton-would-be-tough-choice
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies