The Lief Reservoir of Simple Truths and Smart One-Liners (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 12:29:44 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  The Lief Reservoir of Simple Truths and Smart One-Liners (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: The Lief Reservoir of Simple Truths and Smart One-Liners  (Read 228377 times)
I spent the winter writing songs about getting better
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.50, S: -6.67

P P
« on: January 19, 2015, 05:42:21 PM »

This thread in a nutshell is why this forum's administration is so f[inks]ed up. Sexually bullying posters is applauded, while defending yourself from attacks results in a ban.
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2015, 01:26:28 AM »

Smash, my life is not in shambles, but that doesn't mean I am content to leave it where it's at.  God loves me just I am, but loves me too much to leave me where I am.  He wants to see me reach my full potential and that's something I want, as well.  My faith has everything to do with it.  I can't do anything on my own.  I need His strength and guidance to carry me on, because without Him, my life would definitely be in shambles.  You ask me how I can say my life is not in shambles?  My answer is because God is in my life.  He makes everything new.  Don't judge me yet, He's still working on me.  Again, things could be much better than where they are now and I want to get there, but at the same time I cannot be ashamed with where my life is at right now at 8:45 pm CST Wednesday, January 14, 2015.  With God's help, I'll get there.  Without His help, I won't.  Simple as that.

God's Kingdom is about serving others.  And since your deeds reflect your faith...whom are you serving?

Are you serving your parents when you're continually a financial burden to them?

Are you serving your employers when you regularly miss work and get fired for poor performance?

Whom are you serving, other than yourself?
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2015, 12:24:48 PM »

The worst thing about you isn't that you are obtuse. It's that you are obtuse in such a stale, boring and predictable way.
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2015, 01:14:53 AM »

Cross posted with the Funny thread, because while it made me literally LOL I don't think anyone would disagree with it:

"Both" would be preferable to him just being a run of the mill member of ISIS.  I wish all the ISIS fighters were more like Bushie, as it would greatly improve the situation in Iraq and Syria.
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2015, 09:18:24 AM »

No. No. Just no. If there is one single poster in the forum's entire history who should be kept away from it forever, it's Hamilton.
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #5 on: February 22, 2015, 06:46:08 PM »

Her songs are awful, and yet still better than this thread.
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #6 on: April 02, 2015, 11:27:53 PM »

Bushie is a thief.  Continually wasting people's time and money.  He tries to put on some old fashioned bull$hit act, but people back then, in popular imagination at least, had integrity.  The ideal was to do as you say and say as you do.  You cost this company money and provided no value. You stole your paycheck, congrats. At least bilk, something like an insurance company for paid training next time.
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #7 on: September 26, 2016, 10:58:25 PM »

Jill is too anti-American. The Green Party have now nominated anti-American, Russia loving, terrorist apologists in McKinney and Stein.
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #8 on: January 15, 2017, 04:39:18 PM »

There is no such thing as "Russia", they are just imperialist Muscovite colonists.
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #9 on: May 19, 2017, 06:17:49 PM »

the forum does "nice guy, FF" for some pretty terrible posters but this is a whole nother level
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #10 on: July 04, 2017, 01:37:28 PM »

I'm surprised to be quoting this poster but...

Tony really is the left-wing Naso in many ways.
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #11 on: March 10, 2018, 06:40:36 PM »

Perhaps being an incorrigible attention whore should be added to the list of what constitute infractions.  Most of this BS I interpret as a manifestation of desperately seeking attention, and since one cannot do it with gravitas, the only vehicle available is the clown car.

Yes, perhaps you should do something about these posters instead of flinging word salad everywhere.
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #12 on: September 10, 2018, 09:35:56 AM »

These are people of low intelligence who have had a substandard education and have learned to treat everything as mindless entertainment - there's no point in expecting anything from them other than crass stupidity.
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #13 on: October 03, 2019, 10:34:19 PM »

And if anyone needs more evidence of Atlas's fetish for poor racist Appalachian white people, check out the difference in the poll results/thread replies between this thread and the "Opinion of The Villages, FL" thread, lol. I rest my case!

Consider that people are voting 'FF' in this poll not because they particularly want to live in Owsley County, but because they are tired of your incessant and incredibly uninteresting bit.
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #14 on: October 10, 2019, 07:52:09 PM »

I can't think of any new blue avatars joining who aren't either Nazis or braindead.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies