The Lief Reservoir of Simple Truths and Smart One-Liners (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 01:10:06 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  The Lief Reservoir of Simple Truths and Smart One-Liners (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: The Lief Reservoir of Simple Truths and Smart One-Liners  (Read 228383 times)
Ebowed
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix
E: 4.13, S: 2.09

« on: February 27, 2015, 05:09:06 PM »

Maybe this is the sleep deprivation in me talking, but "you're completely unattractive to me, maybe we could register voters together" is either the best let-down line or the worst pick-up line I've ever heard.
Ebowed
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2015, 05:28:17 PM »

Why the hell did you change this to Marokai?

Lief is well known for his anti-Morman tactics.
Ebowed
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2015, 06:49:31 PM »

HELL YEAH

off.  This country would be a better place if every "fiscal conservative, social liberal" were rounded up, shot in the back of the head, and buried in mass graves like the animals they are.
How very BRTD of you.  Are you just praising stupid hyperbole to earn points with the clique or are you actually a wannabee mass murderer like the poster?  The desire to murder your political enemies is kind of, I don't know, insane.  Sometimes I think you're better than this, other times, not so much.

This week's Lecture in Morality from the Social Darwinist.
Ebowed
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2015, 08:06:30 PM »

HELL YEAH

off.  This country would be a better place if every "fiscal conservative, social liberal" were rounded up, shot in the back of the head, and buried in mass graves like the animals they are.
How very BRTD of you.  Are you just praising stupid hyperbole to earn points with the clique or are you actually a wannabee mass murderer like the poster?  The desire to murder your political enemies is kind of, I don't know, insane.  Sometimes I think you're better than this, other times, not so much.

This week's Lecture in Morality from the Social Darwinist.

Umm... the original post here was literally calling for the genocide of libertarians. It's sort of strange that the person who made it hasn't been banned yet, let alone otherwise reasonable posters praising it.

I thought it was a funny post, and assume it's not serious.  That being said, I have no interest in defending the post, only noting that the sanctimonious lecture from the usual suspect is, as always, a bit rich considering the source.  I guess threats of genocide are more serious when they aren't just Brown People, but ordinary hard working libertarians?  The key difference, I suppose, being that libertarians are about as likely to be rounded up and shot as they are to win an election.  Who even cares?  It's clearly not a serious post, and if it is, it only exposes the absurdity of the person who wrote it.
Ebowed
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix

« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2015, 09:23:57 PM »

I don't really know if it has.  You respond to a thread about gun deaths with characterizations of 'dead baby jokes' despite making jokes at the expense of dead children previously.  Back up here on my "high horse" of not laughing at the plight of displaced Brown People, it's hard to miss the sight of you throwing a hissy fit about the one time that someone decides to direct this vitriol at libertarians instead.

Godspeed, happy trails, and a vaguely inappropriate joke about natural selection.
Ebowed
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix

« Reply #5 on: December 15, 2015, 09:03:17 PM »

Oldiesfreak, you aren't using this thread correctly.
Ebowed
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix

« Reply #6 on: January 07, 2016, 10:09:33 PM »

Ebowed
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix

« Reply #7 on: May 20, 2016, 12:37:12 AM »

Are they in a union? If Not, This is why a union is a fundamental right that everyone has to have and needs to be in.

I just want you to acknowledge how fringe it is to believe that you should have to be in a union just for being employed.

What jobs have you worked?  How many people did you support on your salary?
Ebowed
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix

« Reply #8 on: September 21, 2016, 07:48:07 PM »

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dewey_F._Bartlett

Oh, I thought you meant the Administration of former Gov. Dewey Bartlett (R-OK).

I could care less what Hollywood stars think.  The Hollywood Republicans just want to hoard their money.  The Hollywood Democrats just want to twist the arm of America until Middle America is forced to affirm their libertine lifestyles and condemn anything close to Biblical morality.  Hollywood is an all-out sewer, and I could care less about what anyone in the entertainment industry thinks.

You do realize that this post comes off as not normal? Sounds like Christian Sharia.
Ebowed
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix

« Reply #9 on: October 02, 2016, 01:12:22 AM »

He lives in MA. It is one of the most certain states in this election. What better place to make a statement about other choices than in a state like MA?

You are a state legislator and you've endorsed Donald Trump: why should anyone respect anything that you have to say about this election? You are a coward. Thanks for being part of the movement to destroy our global economic system and our standard of living.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies