Which party has the hotter babes in it?
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 02:45:30 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  Individual Politics (Moderator: The Dowager Mod)
  Which party has the hotter babes in it?
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Which party has the hotter babes?
Democrats

Republicans

About equal

I don't know

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 36

Author Topic: Which party has the hotter babes in it?  (Read 2285 times)
DanimalBr

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: April 19, 2005, 11:43:37 PM »

This poll is mainly for the guys here.   Just looking at some celebrities that I think are pretty hot, which party do you think has the hotter chicks.  This will probably be a pretty partisian poll, but you never know.  I know this list is probably missing some on both sides, but here are the ones I'm aware of.

Republicans:

Britney Spears
Jessica Simpson
Kathy Ireland
Pamela Anderson
Heather Locklear
Sara Evans
Gloria Estefan
Martina Mcbride
Shannen Doherty
Kim Alexis
Sara Michelle Geller
Ann Coulter
Faith Hill
Rachel Hunter
Miss America:  Susie Castillo
Lee Ann Rimes
Emma Caufield
Dolly Parton
Elizabeth Hazzelback
Moxie
Angie Harmon

For more Republican chicks go here:  http://www.jerseygop.com/R_babes/

Democrats:

Kirstin Dunst
Jennifer Aniston
Natalie Portman
Dixie Chics
Reese Witherspoon
Kate Hudson
Madonna
Julia Roberts
Uma Thurman
Cher
Alyssa Millano
Jane Fonda
Sarah Jessica Parker
Cameron Diaz
Drew Barrymore
Halley Barre
Jennifer Lopez
Alicia Silverstone
Sharon Stones
Julia Styles
Nicole Kidman

I tried to find a Democrat equivilant site just dedicated to "Liberal Babes" but couldn't find one.   So here is the closest I could find.  This has a lot of Dem babes on it, plus the male actors too.   

http://www.liberalartists.com/cgi-bin/index.cgi?action=topics
I spent the winter writing songs about getting better
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.50, S: -6.67

P P
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2005, 11:45:20 PM »

You left off Eliza Duskhu.

And Democrats of course, due primarily to her.
Moooooo
nickshepDEM
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: -0.52, S: 3.65

« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2005, 11:50:08 PM »
« Edited: April 20, 2005, 12:02:07 AM by nickshepDEM »

I love her.  Absolutley, love her.
DanimalBr

« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2005, 11:52:38 PM »

I just noticed that on the Liberal Artist link that Arnold Schwartzaneager is on it.   Somebody made a boo-boo there. 
I spent the winter writing songs about getting better
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.50, S: -6.67

P P
« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2005, 11:56:03 PM »

he actually appeard to be pretty liberal before he ran for Governor. He trashed the Republicans over the Clinton impeachment, and when T3 came out he said on the Late Show "Oh, Bush, the only weapons of mass destruction you're going to find are in my new movie."
DanimalBr

« Reply #5 on: April 20, 2005, 01:12:48 AM »

You left off Eliza Duskhu.

And Democrats of course, due primarily to her.

Like I said, I know there are some I left out from both sides.  That's why I provided the links.  And even those won't have em all on there. 
○∙◄☻¥tπ[╪AV┼cVê└
jfern
Atlas Institution

Political Matrix
E: -7.38, S: -8.36

« Reply #6 on: April 20, 2005, 01:24:11 AM »

he actually appeard to be pretty liberal before he ran for Governor. He trashed the Republicans over the Clinton impeachment, and when T3 came out he said on the Late Show "Oh, Bush, the only weapons of mass destruction you're going to find are in my new movie."

He's definitely to the right of Pataki.
A18
Atlas Star
Political Matrix
E: 9.23, S: -6.35

« Reply #7 on: April 20, 2005, 05:49:47 AM »

The latter was obviously a joke. The former is true, but he also supported Ronald Reagan.
Kodratos
Ataturk

« Reply #8 on: April 20, 2005, 06:01:28 AM »

The Dems may have the hottest celebs, but the GOP can't be touched when it comes to rank-and-file members.
opebo
Atlas Legend

« Reply #9 on: April 20, 2005, 08:20:09 AM »

The Dems may have the hottest celebs, but the GOP can't be touched when it comes to rank-and-file members.

If you like lots of make-up, 'blonde' hair, and ostensible frigidity.
DanimalBr

« Reply #10 on: April 20, 2005, 10:13:44 AM »

I guess I should have added party affiliation to the poll.  Is there anybody who thinks that the females in the opposing party are hotter than the females in their own party?
Wakie
YaBB God

« Reply #11 on: April 20, 2005, 11:52:40 AM »

Maybe it is just because I know more Democrats than Republicans, but I have only met 1 hot non-celeb Republican.
Sam Spade
SamSpade
Atlas Star

« Reply #12 on: April 20, 2005, 12:30:28 PM »

Anyone who is being partisan on the basis of which party has the hotter babes is seriously in need of some psychological help, imo.

However, in answer to the question at hand, I would say that Kodratos' observation is what I have found to be the most accurate generally.
WalterMitty
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: 1.68, S: -2.26

« Reply #13 on: April 20, 2005, 12:36:41 PM »

those are two pretty horrible lists.  those celebrities are annoying.  ive never been one to lust after celebs anyway.

as for rank and file members, the green party has the best looking, and smartest women.
angus
Atlas Icon
« Reply #14 on: April 20, 2005, 12:42:26 PM »

First, Walter's right about the list.

Second, I say about equal.  The chick I was doing in 1992 who voted for Bush41 when I voted for Clinton was very hot.  Score one for the GOP.  But the chick I was doing in 1996 when we both voted for Clinton was hot too.  That's one for the Dems.  I'm trying to think of the hottest chicks I know.  I mean, really know.  And it seems they come in all varieties.  Not just Democrat and Republican, but generally they span the spectrum from Freak to Fascist and everything in between.  Nowadays I'm married and don't notice the ankles as much, and anyway most of the women I work with are bitter and middle-aged spinsters.  They're also very anti-Bush (no pun intended), but I don't think you should read too much into that.  Anyway, hot chicks were around long before the Democrats and Republicans existed, and will be around long after those two parties are displaced.  And, in fact, I know some very hot chicks who are fairly apolitical and neither Republican nor Democrat.  Really, your little circle probably consists of one Brand or the Other, so unless you're getting out of your little circle of comrades, which is unlikely among the Forum Nerd demographic, you'll not likely know how hot the chicks the other side really are.
DanimalBr

« Reply #15 on: April 20, 2005, 02:14:45 PM »

First, Walter's right about the list.

Second, I say about equal.  The chick I was doing in 1992 who voted for Bush41 when I voted for Clinton was very hot.  Score one for the GOP.  But the chick I was doing in 1996 when we both voted for Clinton was hot too.  That's one for the Dems.  I'm trying to think of the hottest chicks I know.  I mean, really know.  And it seems they come in all varieties.  Not just Democrat and Republican, but generally they span the spectrum from Freak to Fascist and everything in between.  Nowadays I'm married and don't notice the ankles as much, and anyway most of the women I work with are bitter and middle-aged spinsters.  They're also very anti-Bush (no pun intended), but I don't think you should read too much into that.  Anyway, hot chicks were around long before the Democrats and Republicans existed, and will be around long after those two parties are displaced.  And, in fact, I know some very hot chicks who are fairly apolitical and neither Republican nor Democrat.  Really, your little circle probably consists of one Brand or the Other, so unless you're getting out of your little circle of comrades, which is unlikely among the Forum Nerd demographic, you'll not likely know how hot the chicks the other side really are.

Interesting philosophy..  Smiley
Joe Republic
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

« Reply #16 on: April 20, 2005, 03:57:08 PM »

I guess I should have added party affiliation to the poll.  Is there anybody who thinks that the females in the opposing party are hotter than the females in their own party?

That would have been interesting.  I think you should, because I'd like to see the results of that.

Anyways, I vote about equal.
Beet
Atlas Star

« Reply #17 on: April 20, 2005, 04:31:09 PM »

I think its pretty equal.
Hatman 🍁
EarlAW
Atlas Star
Canada

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #18 on: April 20, 2005, 04:31:25 PM »

This poll is mainly for the guys here.   Just looking at some celebrities that I think are pretty hot, which party do you think has the hotter chicks.  This will probably be a pretty partisian poll, but you never know.  I know this list is probably missing some on both sides, but here are the ones I'm aware of.

Republicans:

Britney Spears
Jessica Simpson
Kathy Ireland
Pamela Anderson
Heather Locklear
Sara Evans
Gloria Estefan
Martina Mcbride
Shannen Doherty
Kim Alexis
Sara Michelle Geller
Ann Coulter
Faith Hill
Rachel Hunter
Miss America:  Susie Castillo
Lee Ann Rimes
Emma Caufield
Dolly Parton
Elizabeth Hazzelback
Moxie
Angie Harmon

For more Republican chicks go here:  http://www.jerseygop.com/R_babes/

Democrats:

Kirstin Dunst
Jennifer Aniston
Natalie Portman
Dixie Chics
Reese Witherspoon
Kate Hudson
Madonna
Julia Roberts
Uma Thurman
Cher
Alyssa Millano
Jane Fonda
Sarah Jessica Parker
Cameron Diaz
Drew Barrymore
Halley Barre
Jennifer Lopez
Alicia Silverstone
Sharon Stones
Julia Styles
Nicole Kidman

I tried to find a Democrat equivilant site just dedicated to "Liberal Babes" but couldn't find one.   So here is the closest I could find.  This has a lot of Dem babes on it, plus the male actors too.   

http://www.liberalartists.com/cgi-bin/index.cgi?action=topics

You think Cher is hot? LOL

Out of this list, I would deffinately say the Democrats. But I am not partisan, in Canada I would say the Conservatives (the politicians anyways) are much more attractive.
Fmr. Gov. NickG
NickG
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: -8.00, S: -3.49

« Reply #19 on: April 20, 2005, 05:34:17 PM »

Gotta say the Dems have the advantage just from that list there.  A bunch of Republicans I have never heard of (Evans, Alexis, Caufield, Moxie??).

I hadn't heard that Sarah Michelle Geller was Republican.  Where did she say that?
No more McShame
FuturePrez R-AZ

« Reply #20 on: April 23, 2005, 02:45:11 AM »

Of the celebs on the list, definately the Republicans

As far as elected officials, in the spirit of bipartisanship, the Democrats have the edge with Landreiu, Herseth, and Granholm
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies