Potus/Maxwell for Atlasia
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 07:22:12 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Potus/Maxwell for Atlasia
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: Potus/Maxwell for Atlasia  (Read 4275 times)
Maxwell
mah519
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix
E: -6.45, S: -6.96

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: January 27, 2015, 12:47:02 AM »

I've done some interviews for the campaign. You should read them.

Here's my interview with the Mideast Record-Courier

And then I did a television interview with Barnes at Turning Points. That will be released soon.
Maxwell
mah519
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix

« Reply #26 on: February 02, 2015, 03:17:29 PM »

Please ask us questions here. We love questions.
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: -1.94, S: -3.13

P P
« Reply #27 on: February 02, 2015, 03:20:20 PM »

I have a question. Why has Barnes not interviewed me for his talk show? Why are so many people adverse to interviewing me for publications in general? Is it my hair?
Maxwell
mah519
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix

« Reply #28 on: February 02, 2015, 03:31:25 PM »

I have a question. Why has Barnes not interviewed me for his talk show? Why are so many people adverse to interviewing me for publications in general? Is it my hair?

Just PM Barnes and he'll probably give you an interview.
Lincoln Republican
Winfield
Atlas Icon

« Reply #29 on: February 02, 2015, 08:32:35 PM »

Duke, I think the reason is because Barnes is totally in awe of you and your legendary, almost mystical status in this nation, and he does not wish to become flustered or to get his words garbled in your presence.  

He has not invited me for an interview either, I suspect because I am too much of a lightning rod to certain elements in this nation, and because some tend to go ballistic when they hear from me.
Barnes
Roy Barnes 2010
Junior Chimp

« Reply #30 on: February 02, 2015, 08:37:54 PM »

All persons are welcome on Turning Points!  They need only to shoot me a PM.

So as to not hijack this thread, I still plan to interview Potus in the near future.  Scheduling conflicts scuttled our talk last month, but I will definitely get with him before the election.
Potus
Potus2036

« Reply #31 on: February 04, 2015, 08:46:52 PM »

What will you do to reduce rural poverty in Atlasia?

Thanks for the question.

Rural areas of our country tend to be lower income and also have lower labor participation rates. Our New Prosperity plan includes provisions that reduce regressive payroll taxes and encourages business to expand the labor force. The second provision in particular will produce great results for rural families who are now able to find work.

Increasing labor participation is the best way to reduce rural poverty.
Senator Cris
Cris
Junior Chimp
Italy

« Reply #32 on: February 06, 2015, 04:33:43 PM »

At-Large Senator Cris during a rally in Denver, Colorado (Midwest).

The presidential election is coming and we are ready to elect Secretary Potus2036 and IDS Legislator Maxwell as our next President and our next Vice President!
Today, I'd like to speak with you of our two candidates.

Our presidential candidate is Secretary of State Potus2036. What can I say of him? He is one of the most active people in our nation and I'm sure that he will be an active president and a common sense President. We need common sense legislator and I'm sure that Secretary Potus2036 is the best person for this role. These are not only words and we can take a look at the Potus's record. He worked for the Crimea Compact thas preserved the long-term stability of our global order. Thanks to his action, now the Ukraine's economy is growing by more than 30% and we should be grateful to Secretary Potus2036 for his work for our nation.

Our vice presidential candidate is IDS Legislator Maxwell. He introduced me in the game and I can say to you that, despite we are not agree all the times , Maxwell is a very active politician. The Senate is working to have a more active and powerful Vice President and we need an active Vice President and I have no doubts that he is the right person for the vice presidency. He will be an active Vice President. Maxwell will work with the Senate for all of you.

The presidential election is coming and if you want a revolution of activity in Nyman, if you want a new prosperity for our nation and if you agree that we should work togheter, Potus2036/Maxwell is the strongest choice for Atlasia. Potus2036/Maxwell is your ticket, it's our ticket.

Thank you all. God bless you and God bless the Republic of Atlasia!
Maxwell
mah519
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix

« Reply #33 on: February 10, 2015, 03:17:47 PM »
« Edited: February 10, 2015, 03:19:50 PM by IDS Speaker Maxwell »

I feel it would be inappropriate to post anymore in the Vice Presidential debate, but I think the number of posts, or lack thereof, from Senator Bacon King speak for itself.

While Senator Bore is actively impeaching my running mate for inactivity, his own Vice Presidential candidate has all but abandoned the role he was elected by the voters to do. Showing up only for votes, adding little to the debate, and throughout the campaign for a new office (!!!) has been COMPLETELY absent, Senator Bacon King is letting voters know his work ethic in office, whether he gets the big promotion to his fourth time as Vice President or not.

I wish Potus had done more piecemeal things to keep up the looks activity, but I'm glad he took a different, more constructive route of making big foreign policy decisions with the role. I have yet to see the same initiative with Senator BK, and I hope if bore is consistent in his views on inactivity, he drop BK from the ticket and pick someone who will add to the game instead of rest on their laurels and hope their likability saves them.

If you make this a referendum on the hypocrisy of Nyman politicians, then you have no other choice in this election. Potus/Maxwell, over and out.

*drops mic*
windjammer
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
France

« Reply #34 on: February 10, 2015, 03:43:57 PM »

I feel it would be inappropriate to post anymore in the Vice Presidential debate, but I think the number of posts, or lack thereof, from Senator Bacon King speak for itself.

While Senator Bore is actively impeaching my running mate for inactivity, his own Vice Presidential candidate has all but abandoned the role he was elected by the voters to do. Showing up only for votes, adding little to the debate, and throughout the campaign for a new office (!!!) has been COMPLETELY absent, Senator Bacon King is letting voters know his work ethic in office, whether he gets the big promotion to his fourth time as Vice President or not.

I wish Potus had done more piecemeal things to keep up the looks activity, but I'm glad he took a different, more constructive route of making big foreign policy decisions with the role. I have yet to see the same initiative with Senator BK, and I hope if bore is consistent in his views on inactivity, he drop BK from the ticket and pick someone who will add to the game instead of rest on their laurels and hope their likability saves them.

If you make this a referendum on the hypocrisy of Nyman politicians, then you have no other choice in this election. Potus/Maxwell, over and out.

*drops mic*

I don't think anyone is happy about potus not being visibly active (let alone, no doubt, himself). If he was having trouble doing things without the GM he should have publicly posted that to inform all citizens. From the perspective of normal atlasia citizens he did disappear for 5 weeks, which is something that we should not tolerate.

However, and this is to me the important point, we have  very good reason to believe that he was trying (by, for instance, PMs) to be active but circumstances, mainly the GM's resignation and the focus on the budget stopped him. There is no doubt that he should have posted a small news story, or involved himself in the foreign affairs section of the budget, or at least informed the public of his difficulties. But the fact that Potus was, unlike so many recent cabinet members, trying, however unsuccessfully, to be involved means I won't be voting for his impeachment.

windjammer
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
France

« Reply #35 on: February 10, 2015, 03:47:32 PM »

Oh and in case you have the idea of accusing me of "ignoring" Bacon King:
https://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=203743.0
Maxwell
mah519
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix

« Reply #36 on: February 10, 2015, 03:51:47 PM »

Luckily for me, in that post, I made no such accusation against you Windjammer. You have been nothing but a fighter against inactivity in Nyman, and I commend you for it even when I disagree with the extent you go after those people. Thank you windjammer.
windjammer
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
France

« Reply #37 on: February 10, 2015, 03:52:20 PM »

Luckily for me, in that post, I made no such accusation against you Windjammer. You have been nothing but a fighter against inactivity in Nyman, and I commend you for it even when I disagree with the extent you go after those people. Thank you windjammer.
Thank you Maxwell.
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies