Why the Sweden Democrats are rising (fast) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 03:40:14 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  International General Discussion (Moderators: afleitch, Hash)
  Why the Sweden Democrats are rising (fast) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Why the Sweden Democrats are rising (fast)  (Read 11822 times)
Beezer

Political Matrix
E: 1.61, S: -2.17

« on: January 01, 2015, 03:27:16 PM »

I emigrated to Sweden and all I got was this lousy t-shirt. Sad
Beezer

Political Matrix
E: 1.61, S: -2.17

« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2015, 04:37:23 AM »
« Edited: January 02, 2015, 04:39:44 AM by Beezer »

Well I wouldn't know if they are legitimate or not, but for someone who has never seen snow in their life, it's impossible to move to the middle of nowhere in a country where they don't speak the language, most likely don't have access to the internet and other media and could use the support of people from their country who speak the same language as they do and usually live in big cities.
If you think this is a good enough reason to support a party like the Sweden Democrats, then I honestly have nothing to say to you.  

From what I understand, these people have fled wars, persecution, mass rapes, beheadings and so forth. So they really shouldn't be complaining if they're not able to check out the latest Buzzfeed list on the 38 cutest pet ocelots.

Moreover, at least here in Germany, cities have to foot the majority of the bill for housing refugees. That's why numerous politicians have called for refugees to be spread out more evenly across the country since increases in the number of refugees are slowly but surely becoming a major drain on the financial resources of these places.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies