Why the Sweden Democrats are rising (fast) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 04:32:04 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  International General Discussion (Moderators: afleitch, Hash)
  Why the Sweden Democrats are rising (fast) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Why the Sweden Democrats are rising (fast)  (Read 11786 times)
ingemann
YaBB God

« on: January 01, 2015, 02:31:36 PM »

Meanwhile a mosque was attacked with Molotov cocktails in Uppsala, third attack of this type this week. Combined with the different car bombs in Malmo (see Nordic general thread), seems like right-wing terrorism is becoming a serious threat in Sweden.

The car bombs is believed (to my best knowledge) not to be connected with the extreme right, but something commited by criminals of non-Swedish origin. While the first "attack" on a mosque, lack evidence of being an attack and the "witness", who saw a person run away have not been found. It's believed to have been a fire accident in the mosque, and yes without a witness or any kind of evidence of it being a attack, I don't believe it to have been a attack.

The second two have been clear attacks.

So in short you should change your post to; "meanwhile two mosques have been attacked, likely by the Swedish far right".

ingemann
YaBB God

« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2015, 04:48:24 AM »

Stormfront.txt

Asylum seekers have the right to demand to be placed in a community that provides for their cultural and economic needs. The Swedish government is making a terrible error if it thinks that small towns are proper locations for refugees. It's far more likely that immigrants will be ostracized in small homogeneous communities than in cosmopolitan cities.

f******g bigot, rural people are not subhuman monsters, they're people like everybody else and as any one who have looked into it can tell, they tend to be much more welcoming and helpful toward foreign neighbours than urbanites, through they also tend to be less forgiving of potential faux pas (this is the single major problem with settling refugees in rural areas).
ingemann
YaBB God

« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2015, 08:17:37 AM »

In Southern Sweden you might very well not get snow at all for years.

Lol no! We've always had snow every year for the 23 years I've lived in the far south. Sure some years it's only been a little and just for a few weeks, but the idea that we are most often salvaged from the power of snow for years down here is as faulty as the idea that there are Polar Bears roaming the streets of Sundsvall. Tongue

In fact while we don't get much snow in Denmark, there haven't been one year the last 33 year without snow.
ingemann
YaBB God

« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2015, 02:17:49 PM »

Quote from: Restricted
You must be logged in to read this quote.

http://sverigesradio.se/sida/artikel.aspx?programid=2054&artikel=6217312
ingemann
YaBB God

« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2015, 02:40:48 PM »

You just committed the great Atlas sin of necromancy. Wink

This is not a GD about the Sweden Democrats (it would be very unusual to have a GD about a single party). There is a Sweden GD for news like this.

I wasn't able to find it, for some reason my Atlas search function is barely functional.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies