Why the Sweden Democrats are rising (fast) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 10:15:58 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  International General Discussion (Moderators: afleitch, Hash)
  Why the Sweden Democrats are rising (fast) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Why the Sweden Democrats are rising (fast)  (Read 11804 times)
Zanas
Zanas46
France

« on: January 02, 2015, 05:47:42 AM »

I was going to post a quick answer to all the rampant intolerance and self-righteousness around here, but as it is a very tricky and interesting subject, I'll try to look it up a bit first and come up with an argumented answer. A few mentions like fried chicken or Buzzfeed made my mind throw up a little.

So I'll still do this for now :

Fuchs became nervous and tried to blow himself up as police officers approached him (he lost both hands) and a few police officers were badly injured (lost hands too). He later hanged himself in his jail cell.
He hanged himself with no hands ? That's a tough guy if I ever saw one.
Zanas
Zanas46
France

« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2015, 06:16:47 PM »

You either accept immigrants, be it economic immigrants or asylum seekers, as f***ing equal human beings, and you don't demand from them anything other than what you'd demand from your fellow native human beings, or you don't accept them at all. Period.

If you aren't prepared to have a planification among native Swedes of who must live in the countryside and who can live wherever they want, you don't do that for the people you accept.

The important part is the concept of f***ing equal human beings, which I fear is growingly lost on many people...
Zanas
Zanas46
France

« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2015, 05:49:59 AM »

In Southern Sweden you might very well not get snow at all for years.

Lol no! We've always had snow every year for the 23 years I've lived in the far south. Sure some years it's only been a little and just for a few weeks, but the idea that we are most often salvaged from the power of snow for years down here is as faulty as the idea that there are Polar Bears roaming the streets of Sundsvall. Tongue

In fact while we don't get much snow in Denmark, there haven't been one year the last 33 year without snow.
Yes, but they're coming. Winter is dying.

As for the topic here, with Gustaf's precisions, I guess these asylum seekers do need to be accomodated somewhere while their application is being examined, and I guess it could be difficult to do so in central Stockholm. But Östersund... Well, they can at least practice biathlon for the Iraqi team in Pyeongchang in 2018 !
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies