Happy New Years! Your New Years Present Is Here! :D (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 04:57:00 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Happy New Years! Your New Years Present Is Here! :D (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Happy New Years! Your New Years Present Is Here! :D  (Read 7081 times)
Marokai Backbeat
Marokai Blue
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.42, S: -7.39

« on: January 04, 2015, 11:14:21 AM »

Good to know that the mob of worthless cretins on the mod team somehow managed to learn literally nothing from the Einzige debacle!

Lol we were friends while I was here right up until I was banned, then you decided I was evil and have been the most vociferous opponent of my unbanning.

As evidence, posts dated as late as November 28, 2010, just weeks before I was banned, in which you endorsed me for the Senate and gave me a smiley face out of personal friendship even though you acknowledged we had 'massive political differences'.

Given our massive political differences I'm not sure if I can endorse you, but good luck. Smiley

I doubt you'll need my vote to win anyway. Tongue

Endorsed. We don't agree on, uh, anything, really, but debate's a good thing.

So we were friends until the end while I was here...at which point during the 4 years I was BANNED and unable to post anything did you decide I was Satan and that unbanning me would be the downfall of Atlas Forum?

Well, he turned in a very sour person wanting to ban pretty much anyone and complaining about everything. Or he pretends to be that. Don't take it personal.

In this case Oakvale's complaints are not exactly without merit.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies