Happy New Years! Your New Years Present Is Here! :D (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 01:20:30 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Happy New Years! Your New Years Present Is Here! :D (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Happy New Years! Your New Years Present Is Here! :D  (Read 7112 times)
Oakvale
oakvale
Atlas Icon
Ukraine
Political Matrix
E: -0.77, S: -4.00

« on: January 01, 2015, 06:47:25 PM »

Good to know that the mob of worthless cretins on the mod team somehow managed to learn literally nothing from the Einzige debacle!
Oakvale
oakvale
Atlas Icon
Ukraine
Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2015, 07:26:13 AM »

Jesus, this is disturbing. Please stop PMing me.

All too late I realised that providing people with (pseudo) respect that they transparently didn't deserve was both facile and, actually, counterproductive - why should someone who spent half their time on this forum comparing the moderation policy to lynching (!) be accorded a modicum of 'friendliness' or respect? It's this kind of pathetic "Nice guy FF! Smiley" attitude that makes this forum the way it is.

I'm not sure why you care what my opinion of your return is. Regardless it is not clear to me why the mod team is bothering to take the risk of unbanning you. It's all downside, as we can tell by how this thread has gone. Your apparent transformation into (I wish I could take credit for this but I can't) gay opebo only strengthens the case. That the attention seeking behaviour has shifted from racism and foul libertarian trolling to posting about your degenerate nocturnal adventures is, I suppose, an improvement, but in the sense that you'd be happy to have bowel cancer instead of pancreatic.

Perhaps we should unban Roachambeau next.

In short, I'm inclined to second Nhoj's point-

And another person I hardly remember interacting with now prejudging me negatively...

It's been like 4 years, let it go and give me another chance to contribute to this forum in a positive way.
The ones we did have were probably negative and not interacting much doesn't mean I didn't read the forum at the time.
In any case im not prejudging, since you have already made new posts by which to judge you by and the conclusion is the same.

EDIT: Never mind, I realised you're a Democrat now. It's all fine!

Good to know that the mob of worthless cretins on the mod team somehow managed to learn literally nothing from the Einzige debacle!

Lol we were friends while I was here right up until I was banned, then you decided I was evil and have been the most vociferous opponent of my unbanning.

As evidence, posts dated as late as November 28, 2010, just weeks before I was banned, in which you endorsed me for the Senate and gave me a smiley face out of personal friendship even though you acknowledged we had 'massive political differences'.

Given our massive political differences I'm not sure if I can endorse you, but good luck. Smiley

I doubt you'll need my vote to win anyway. Tongue

Endorsed. We don't agree on, uh, anything, really, but debate's a good thing.

So we were friends until the end while I was here...at which point during the 4 years I was BANNED and unable to post anything did you decide I was Satan and that unbanning me would be the downfall of Atlas Forum?

Well, he turned in a very sour person wanting to ban pretty much anyone and complaining about everything. Or he pretends to be that. Don't take it personal.

It really took incredible restraint to not respond to this post with the obvious.
Oakvale
oakvale
Atlas Icon
Ukraine
Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2015, 03:34:56 PM »

Re: ^

Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies