Which current politician represents you and how would they do if they ran in 08. (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 07:06:45 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2008 Elections
  Which current politician represents you and how would they do if they ran in 08. (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Which current politician represents you and how would they do if they ran in 08.  (Read 3733 times)
Sam Spade
SamSpade
Atlas Star

« on: April 20, 2005, 03:57:14 PM »

Were disappointed in what John Edwards actually offered the ticket. i dont think he got one extra vote.

Without John Edwards on the ticket Kerry would have lost in a landslide.  Edwards held the ticket together.

You see, it's comments like that make me wonder whether I should take you seriously in a political conversation.  Smiley

Edwards may be the most overrated (now hasbeen) ever.  His overall effect to the Kerry campaign was no greater and maybe worse than your standard VP candidate.  His "Two Americas" shtick was boring and regressive and honestly most people still view him as being an inexperienced kid (I happen to be one of them).

Anyways, the candidate who probably represents me the best is someone like a John Breaux, Phil Bredesen or a Ben Nelson.  And none of them will run and none of them will win the nomination, esp. in the present-day Dem. environment.

Hillary Clinton will win the Democrat nomination, just as an FYI.  It's already ordained, as JR Brown says.  She'll probably win the election too, though there are a few Republicans who could certainly give her a run for her money.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies