Which current politician represents you and how would they do if they ran in 08. (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 06:10:53 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2008 Elections
  Which current politician represents you and how would they do if they ran in 08. (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Which current politician represents you and how would they do if they ran in 08.  (Read 3710 times)
Frodo
Atlas Star
United States

« on: April 21, 2005, 03:32:42 AM »

Ralph Nader, Barbara Boxer, and Russ Feingold.  the first two obviously won't stand a chance if they run in 2008.  as for Feingold, had he not had his second divorce, he could have made it to the presidency.  as it is, not one of them will make it. 

which leaves my second choice -Evan Bayh- as my only viable option at this point. 

Frodo
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2005, 04:15:42 AM »

Ralph Nader, Barbara Boxer, and Russ Feingold.  the first two obviously won't stand a chance if they run in 2008.  as for Feingold, had he not had his second divorce, he could have made it to the presidency.  as it is, not one of them will make it. 

which leaves my second choice -Evan Bayh- as my only viable option at this point. 

What about Warner?

after having seen John Edwards being criticized throughout the 2004 campaign as being too inexperienced to lead the country in such turbulent times as we now live in after 9/11, especially given his single term stint in the Senate, i have little reason to believe Mark Warner will fare any better. as far as ideology, he is probably little different from Evan Bayh, but when it comes to determining whom i want to have win the Democratic presidential nomination in 2008, he simply doesn't cut it, as a single term governor of a southern state.  he will be seen as a provincial completely out of his league when dealing with world crises.  i think Evan Bayh fits the needed requirements much better than Mark Warner ever would. 
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies